GDT:Sabres at Carolina 1-8-2015 7PM MSG

Brawndo

Let me know if you end up getting tix.

We will be in section 306, row A and will probably be the strangest looking group ever. My brother and his wife are going, along with their 4 year old son. They're also bringing our dad who will be pushing around his walker. Then there's my wife and me. Hopefully the four year old and old man will result in very few heckles coming our way from the 10 or so other people in the building.

We will be in section 306, row A and will probably be the strangest looking group ever. My brother and his wife are going, along with their 4 year old son. They're also bringing our dad who will be pushing around his walker. Then there's my wife and me. Hopefully the four year old and old man will result in very few heckles coming our way from the 10 or so other people in the building.

Look down and to your left into section 214 in the Champions club. I'll be sitting with 3 other 40-something guys. We should be easy to spot. I usually wear something Sabres related, but I'll probably low key it tonight in the spirit of the CHL.

Regarding the 300 level.... I've been on record as saying that the the Canes fans blew all the Sabre fan bad behavior stuff way out of proportion, until the one time that I sat up there for a Sabres game and I could kind of see their point.. ###### faced Sabres fans and redneck Canes fans is a friggin powder keg I tell ya. I wouldn't worry about it tonight too much, it's been tame everywhere in that arena for these games for a few years now...unless Drunkard is there that is. :P

Look down and to your left into section 214 in the Champions club. I'll be sitting with 3 other 40-something guys. We should be easy to spot. I usually wear something Sabres related, but I'll probably low key it tonight in the spirit of the CHL.

Regarding the 300 level.... I've been on record as saying that the the Canes fans blew all the Sabre fan bad behavior stuff way out of proportion, until the one time that I sat up there for a Sabres game and I could kind of see their point.. ###### faced Sabres fans and redneck Canes fans is a friggin powder keg I tell ya. I wouldn't worry about it tonight too much, it's been tame everywhere in that arena for these games for a few years now...unless Drunkard is there that is. :P

I'll be staying home for this one. Too much money charged to my cc from xmas to justify all those $10 beers when it's better for us to lose anyway. The 300's definitely tend to be the rowdiest though, along with the smoking sections, although I've been kicked out from the lower bowl a handful of times as well.

Have fun in the Chet and Muffy section, man, and shout something offensive about Dale Earnhart on my behalf if the you feel it in the moment. Maybe between baby carcasses or something.

I may try to wonder around the concourses around 214 at some point. It's always good to put a face to a name. I should be in a royal blue Ennis jersey tonight.

I don't know if I'm suppose to laugh or what. In America rappers sport expensive brand names. These guys are thugging it out in Sabres jerseys.

1: I'd guess Sabres gear is relatively expensive over there.

2: I don't watch many video-recordings of the popular music these days, but it seems like you see sports apparel fairly frequently (I'm thinking more basketball and baseball though).

Checklist:

Long Underwear

Hat

Mittens

Rape

Pillage

That's what I wore on yesterday's bicycle ride.... we never got around to the last two though.

IMG_7977crop.jpg

Yeah, I know, not single digits or anything, but for Texas, that's cold! By the time I got home it was down to 23*F.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.