Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I meant answer as in answering the question of who is going to compete with EJ, not who is the ultimate answer.

Matt Cassel is terrible. He has a noodle arm at best and is every bit as inaccurate as EJ. And we gave up draft picks to get him!?!? We could have signed any pedestrian UFA for the same effect and kept our picks.

The fact that he was offered a contract at all makes me sad. I'm starting to lose faith :(

They gave up a fifth round pick for a guy they want to take a closer look at. This move doesn't hamper the Bills in any way. They are still likely going to comb through UFA's and possibly draft another QB. It's only March, I wouldn't start getting worried about Cassel until he starts some pre-season games.

Who's this Hitler? Why does he matter? Does he have a sports team?

Is he like the Kardashians? Famous for no reason.

He was the Beatles drummer before Ringo Starr.

1.  Why does ESPN persist in calling UB "Buffalo" instead of "NEW YORK"?

2.  That second play looked like a double dribble to me.

1. As an alumnus, it will always be "Buffalo"

2. Who knows what a double-dribble or a travel is anymore? One more reason I don't watch basketball.

Not saying you. But the Bills definitky have a "I hate every move" group

To be completely fair, every fan base in every sport has a group like this.

They gave up a fifth round pick for a guy they want to take a closer look at. This move doesn't hamper the Bills in any way. They are still likely going to comb through UFA's and possibly draft another QB. It's only March, I wouldn't start getting worried about Cassel until he starts some pre-season games.

He was the Beatles drummer before Ringo Starr.

Mid round picks are undervalued.

I'm looking forward to someone saying they are going to try to become a Buccaneers or Dolphins fan just because they live there now and they hate the Pegulas/Whaley/Murray.

I'm kind of an Eagles fan, but that's easy since they don't intersect negatively with the Bills very often.

I'm kind of an Eagles fan, but that's easy since they don't intersect negatively with the Bills very often.

I didn't really care about the Eagles the three years I lived in Philly but I would root for them because my girlfriend at the time was a huge fan (she also played FF), as long as they weren't playing the Bills. Plus, Eagles fans hate the Cowboys almost as much as I do.

But I could never root for the Flyers - ever.

1. As an alumnus, it will always be "Buffalo"

Agreed on both.  The current AD's "NEW YORK" push is stupid.

Because Buffalo is correct, Danny White's branding be dammed.

All of it.

I know exactly no one who thinks Dan White's NEW YORK branding effort is a good idea, and I know a lot of people, including a few true blue (ha!) UB boosters and even HOFers, who really, really dislike the effort.

I just don't get it. It's offending the school's base and persuading nobody to adopt it as their "NEW YORK" school.

I know exactly no one who thinks Dan White's NEW YORK branding effort is a good idea, and I know a lot of people, including a few true blue (ha!) UB boosters and even HOFers, who really, really dislike the effort.

I just don't get it. It's offending the school's base and persuading nobody to adopt it as their "NEW YORK" school.

Sounds very UB, doesn't it?

To be completely fair, every fan base in every sport has a group like this.

I think this long span of being an inept and losing orgnaization has made our fan base group a little bigger than most.  This team these past two years have been much more entertaining, talented, and competitive than anything iv seen in a while (I hated the coaches last year, glad they are gone)

UB is a state school. They have alums statewide. Why shouldn't they be THE state's college athletics program? UB is trying to raise their profile nationally. This year's UB basketball team looks like the strongest ever.  People with a problem with it basically have trouble with progress in general. Where the heck were they when it came to supporting UB athletics before?  So now when Dan White tries to move the school upward they get their panties in a wad? Deal with it.

And FFS, can you get rid of the Kelly avatar already?  This is a hokey--I mean hockey, I think--board.

Well, not all of us are smooth enough to convince young hotties to generate custom artwork for our avatars.  We do our best, though.

Better?

As an alumnus, I have no real issues with it and so far I think White has done a tremendous job with the program which buys him the benefit of the doubt. A rebranding like this is something that will take years to evaluate.

I, too, think White has done a great job with the program to this point...but I still hate the branding change, and I probably will continue to do so even if over the long haul it works. My Buffalo inferiority complex is in full effect with this one! :p

This is interesting

@RapSheet: Interested to learn trading #Bills LB Kiko Alonso was one of the first things Rex Ryan wanted to do when hired. Perhaps not a scheme fit

The phrasing on this has to be off. I think he means that finding value for him was one of the first things Rex wanted to do. Just saying he wanted to trade him perhaps because he's not a scheme fit is silly. It's not like he was expensive.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.