Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

And the Sabres only signed him because they had to fill their Cody quota

Has the team had any Cody other than Hodgson or McCormick? (And now Franson?)

If not, I think that brings the number of Codys level with the number of Corys/Coreys (Tropp, Conacher, Sarich).

Edited by That Aud Smell

Has the team had any Cody other than Hodgson or McCormick? (And now Franson?)

If not, I think that brings the number of Codys level with the number of Corys/Coreys (Tropp, Conacher, Sarich).

The real problem is the Sabres have only iced one Gord in their history. You're not going to win a cup that way. (bonus points to anyone that can name him, I certainly couldn't even though he played 134 games.

The real problem is the Sabres have only iced one Gord in their history. You're not going to win a cup that way. (bonus points to anyone that can name him, I certainly couldn't even though he played 134 games.

Donnelly.

I know that one, just by chance.

Weighing in our favour, we've had a bunch of Dougs and at least two Waynes.

Edited by That Aud Smell

That is the most mis-represented piece of Belichek history ever. The Bills shredded that defense. The problem was two fold, Levy wouldn't force Kelly to keep pounding Thomas and the defense couldn't make a tackle to save their lives. If either of those things happened, cheating Bill would have been forced to explain his defensive strategy that had his defensive lineman sucking air as Thurman ran through them like a warm knife through butter.

chicken or the egg. did belichek trick the bills offense into 19 min of offense and 19 pts???

yes the bills undersized D was giving up 3 and 1/2 yds per carry sadly. Slow torture. And lets face it----our hall of fame receiver choked.

IF IF IF.....Marv got outcoached by BB. Tuna was like the queen--ruler in name only. We saw Tunas coaching talent when he didn't have BB

chicken or the egg. did belichek trick the bills offense into 19 min of offense and 19 pts???

yes the bills undersized D was giving up 3 and 1/2 yds per carry sadly. Slow torture. And lets face it----our hall of fame receiver choked.

IF IF IF.....Marv got outcoached by BB. Tuna was like the queen--ruler in name only. We saw Tunas coaching talent when he didn't have BB

Tuna didn't win without BB but BB still hasn't won without cheating.

^

Unmitigated gall.

The bolded portion of the statement from the Steelers' website is just perfect. I can just see one of those "rogue" flunkies perched somewhere in the stadium, turning dials up and down as that was happening. Such conduct, of course, goes on without the knowledge or involvement of Belichick or any other ranking official with the team.  

The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

^

Unmitigated gall.

The bolded portion of the statement from the Steelers' website is just perfect. I can just see one of those "rogue" flunkies perched somewhere in the stadium, turning dials up and down as that was happening. Such conduct, of course, goes on without the knowledge or involvement of Belichick or any other ranking official with the team.  

The broadcast was so loud that the Steelers coaches were unable to communicate, and the NFL rule is that if one team’s headsets are not working the other team is supposed to be forced to take their headsets off. It’s what the NFL calls the Equity Rule. Strangely enough, whenever an NFL representative proceeded to the New England sideline to shut down their headsets, the Steelers headsets cleared. Then as the representative walked away from the New England sideline, the Steelers’ headsets again started to receive the Patriots game broadcast.

very interesting

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.