Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Durn it. Their guys that'll be bagging groceries in 3 weeks are better than our guys that'll be bagging groceries in 3 weeks.

:lol:

It seems like every time a shop these days, I bag my groceries as the kids that are supposed to bag my groceries talk to the other kids that are supposed to bag other peoples groceries. 

So where to shop. 

:lol:

It seems like every time a shop these days, I bag my groceries as the kids that are supposed to bag my groceries talk to the other kids that are supposed to bag other peoples groceries. 

So where to shop. 

Aldi's - you have to bag your own.

Yeah it gave me pause. Unfortunately I have done so many awful things, I'm pretty close to that worst thing zone.

Thank you. He single handedly ruined two of my FF teams.

I doubt this.

Anyway.  Again, I didn't see the game.  How bad was it?

I doubt this.

Anyway. Again, I didn't see the game. How bad was it?

I suppose it depends on where your moral compass starts and ends.

I think EJ's looked pretty good the last two games. I'm not a fan of a running QB.

If you want to root for the Bills this season you may need to change your thinking. At least for the first couple of games.

It was a Browns-Bills game.

EJ played well, especially if you account for the second team offensive line being pure dog poop.

I suppose it depends on where your moral compass starts and ends.

If you want to root for the Bills this season you may need to change your thinking. At least for the first couple of games.

I think Taylor is going to get the job.

I think you're right about Tyrod. Going to be an interesting couple of weeks to see how this plays out. EJ isn't flashy but he's calm and collected and doesn't do much wrong.

I thought Taylor did enough to take a lead in the QB competition.

I couldn't get over how small, how, yes, Mike Vick like, Taylor appeared (in terms of size).

I thought EJ probably did enough to keep his hopes alive of staying on the roster.

As for what the game may have revealed about the team for the regular season, I'm not so sure. Taylor looked capable. The defense looked very good (against a horrible offense). We didn't have one NFL rb, nor did we have much of anything at wideout (and Hogan going down early wasn't good).

Actually, on balance, I think the game may be predictive of what the team is or wants to be.

I also think more and more that Lesean is going to prove an ill match for this scheme and philosophy. Lesean is an amazing talent, but doesn't look the part of, say, Frank Gore. The rookie out of Fla State may be a better fit, in fact.

In terms of last night suggesting what the team wants to be: We saw a lot of runs that looked the same to my untrained eye, but, based on what I've read, had subtle differences designed to confuse the D. We saw a little read option, which worked really well. We saw several low risk passes that came off of run formations. The game *flew* by in terms of actual time.

And the D looked like it is ready to be a top unit.

Anyone think the Bills could get Griffin for a second- or third-round pick?

Anyone think that they should?

Yes and no, respectively. Before the offseason I would have rolled the dice all day, but I really like what Taylor has shown. Much more importantly, however, is that Griffin hasn't shown a single solitary sign that he can return to rookie form. He's not as fast, processes his reads too slowly, has demonstrated erratic EJ-like accuracy, and seemingly has no idea how to protect himself. Frankly, he looks mentally and physically shot, which makes me sad because damn he was fun to watch.

Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs, but his play has been so poor that I have a real hard time believing that'd be a cure all. I'm sure another team will give him a shot if Washington finally gives up on him, but I'd be surprised if he's name NFL starter two years from now.

I've been an RG3 fanboy every step of the way. Before his Heisman season he was my Heisman pick. I made sure to watch every game of his whenever I got the chance. He's unbelievably talented, but Mike Shanahan broke him forever.

I would still take a shot on him if he came for pennies on the dollar (no more than a 4th + EJ). But I don't think that'll happen. He'll likely be a free agent after this season, though. I can't see Washington picking up his option.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.