Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

My thoughts:

Our O-Line sucks.

Our $250 million D-Line sucks.  There is no excuse for this.  Why is Kyle Williams the only one even getting any occasional pressure?

WTF is up with that constant train sound in the stadium?  It makes it almost unwatchable on tv.  I can't imagine it's pleasant or helpful in the actual stadium.

I have no faith in our WRs.  Yes, Tyrod wasn't great, but our "playmakers" weren't helping.  Watkins should have had that last pass as our "elite" receiver.

Next week vs. Miami is the real measuring stick for our season.  They are about on the same level as we are, and we need to beat teams like that for any hope at the playoffs. 

NE is still better than us and it wasn't as close as the final score indicated.  466 yards passing for Brady???  :sick:

Why? I thought I was pretty positive today. The guys I was watching with were much more angry than I was.

Then the people you hung out with are even more incapable of objectivity than you are on this.

I cannot fathom how anyone with eyes could think the difference in that game was a few bad calls by the refs.

It's your credibility. You are free to squander it on this issue if you wish.

Then the people you hung out with are even more incapable of objectivity than you are on this.

I cannot fathom how anyone with eyes could think the difference in that game was a few bad calls by the refs.

It's your credibility. You are free to squander it on this issue if you wish.

I never said the difference in this game was the refs. Not once.

I never said the difference in this game was the refs. Not once.

So what did you mean when you said this?

"Everyone realizes that we lost to the Super Bowl champs by one score today, right? And the refs were not favoring us, right?"

Did the outcome have anything to do with the refs, or not?

So what did you mean when you said this?

"Everyone realizes that we lost to the Super Bowl champs by one score today, right? And the refs were not favoring us, right?"

Did the outcome have anything to do with the refs, or not?

When have you ever seen a bench penalty against any team, ever?

Don't get me wrong. NE is a better team. Gronk is unreal. So is Brady and Amendola and all the rest, but the officiating was not even. If you think it was you are fooling yourself. The refs had a bias today. They always do. Especially when it's the Pats. Did it effect the outcome of the game? Maybe, but probably not. I still would rather it be equal.

I'm actually pretty encouraged, though, by what I saw from this Bills team, and think we will beat them the next time we play them.

How could you possibly think this? The Patriots did whatever they wanted on offense and the Bills were completely stymied on offense. It was 37-13 in the 4th quarter FFS. And the next games is in Foxboro.

It's called hope, yo!  They got it handed to them by the Pats, but they didn't lie down in the end.  They even had a chance to win at the end, even though everyone here is painting it like they were just garbage time points.  The defense got embarrassed, but they're still playing just their second game under yet another new defensive system.  I think the Bills can definitely beat the Pats, and hope for this season is very much alive.

It's called hope, yo!  They got it handed to them by the Pats, but they didn't lie down in the end.  They even had a chance to win at the end, even though everyone here is painting it like they were just garbage time points.  The defense got embarrassed, but they're still playing just their second game under yet another new defensive system.  I think the Bills can definitely beat the Pats, and hope for this season is very much alive.

If we came back and won the game in OT it would have been one of the greatest comebacks of all time. Down 24 in the 4th quarter. They would have had this game as an achievement level on Madden.

Tyrod throws a pick and suddenly the story is Brady ripping us apart and penalties. I'm telling you, we almost miraculously came back. I thought we were going to do it and was actually upset when Taylor threw the INT. 

How could you possibly think this? The Patriots did whatever they wanted on offense and the Bills were completely stymied on offense. It was 37-13 in the 4th quarter FFS. And the next games is in Foxboro.

Although I put this game mostly on the defense, Taylor was putrid...if he shows meaningful improvement and the defensive line is better (hard to be worse, really), it's not insane. No way I make that prediction though :lol:

40-32. We were putrid (apparently). Money will be on them. It's all fixed.

On a positive note.... I watched the game at the Buffalo bar here in Fort Worth (Buffalo Bros).  I sat at the bar next to a guy that was there for the first time.  We talked quite a bit (he's from Jamestown).  Toward the end of the game his wife met him there (she had something else going on earlier).  As I went to pay off my tab, he insisted on covering it, saying it was just so pleasant to be around other Buffalo-area people.

So the Bills didn't do too good, but I made out okay.

Is anyone else convinced that Tyrod fell into the end zone that one sack, and that they missed giving the pats 2 points? I think they scored after we punted it away but even on the replays I felt it was an obvious safety

Falling into the end zone wouldn't matter. It would be wherever he was when he began the fall (which was the two-yard line and not the one as they spotted it).

Is anyone else convinced that Tyrod fell into the end zone that one sack, and that they missed giving the pats 2 points? I think they scored after we punted it away but even on the replays I felt it was an obvious safety

When a player is tackled, the ball is spotted at the point of forward progress, which is where they spotted it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.