Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

One interception later, you may have been on to something with this :lol:

Yeah..  It was a frustratingly fun game..  I'll take it..  They did not lay down..  Brady threw like 59 times..  His arm will likely fall off this week.

Mario----looking like his first season here. Dareus looking like that yr he mentally took off.

Tyrod---if he stays in pocket he needs to throw it or throw it away. He should be rolling out a lot.-And he sure skys those shorter passes too much.

The 'best defensive line in the league' was very ordinary. -completely screwed over the d backs.

8.5 wins. Those vegas guys are very smart and unemotional.

Edited by calti

Defense was pathetic today. Tyrod looked pretty good. Threw 3 picks, but 2 of them bounced off the hands of his recievers.

The O-line was absolutely terrible today, but Tyrod still hung onto the ball a little too long.

Great day by Sammy, except he needs to catch that tip at the end there.

All the flags made that game (and most games) unwatchable. Rex needs to get the guys under control.

Defense was pathetic today. Tyrod looked pretty good. Threw 3 picks, but 2 of them bounced off the hands of his recievers.

The O-line was absolutely terrible today, but Tyrod still hung onto the ball way too long too long.

Great day by Sammy, except he needs to catch that tip at the end there.

All the flags made that game (and most games) unwatchable. Rex needs to get the guys under control.

Agreed with all that, and I bet watkins wishes he had a chance to make that catch again.  

Look at what the Pats did against the Colts last year. Colts are in our league, the Pats are just better than both. No fluke, just lower competition.

I don't agree the Colts are in the same league at all. IMO, the Bills caught the Colts on a bad day at home. If the game was played in Indy it might have looked more like what today did. 

high but watkins needs to catch that or knock it down better 

B6sMJvO.png

With the game on the line Taylor threw a bad pass that cost the Bills a chance at tying the game. Much like the first three quarters. It wasn't until the Pats dialed down the intensity that Taylor had any success. I know a lot of fans are going to get fooled by the 4th quarter numbers, I'll choose not to. 

I don't agree the Colts are in the same league at all. IMO, the Bills caught the Colts on a bad day at home. If the game was played in Indy it might have looked more like what today did. 

Uhm. What?  The Colts got dismantled by the Bills.  You can't just make excuses for them and say that they *might* have beat us if they were playing better under different circumstances.

With the game on the line Taylor threw a bad pass that cost the Bills a chance at tying the game. Much like the first three quarters. It wasn't until the Pats dialed down the intensity that Taylor had any success. I know a lot of fans are going to get fooled by the 4th quarter numbers, I'll choose not to. 

A bad pass that... hit the receiver right in the hands. There's a heckeva lot of whining in here today.

Rex Ryan is a tool. Taylor should be washing cars. He is the hallucination of a tool. We had a good defense. We needed someone to develop Manuel not discard him for a journeyman wildcat wannabe. I hope they don't win another game and Ryan is discarded to Walmart greeter where he belongs.

My take on the picks at the end of each half is we have a QB who was trying to make a play downfield by throwing a 50/50 ball knowing that time wasn't on his side.  The throws were off.  So be it.  Better than dinking and dunking 5 and 10 yards passes then running out of time.  I like that Tyrod went for the longer passes.

If the argument is that EJ or Cassell would have won that game, I just don't see it.  The Pats were the better team and our defense got shredded yet again by Brady.

Looking at that still, I don't think it was even intended for Watkins. Who knows, though. Anybody know if Tyrod was asked about it?

I was curious about the same thing, though after watching the reply, that angle doesn't do it justice and I don't think that ball makes it to woods.  It was either meant for watkins and it was overthrown, or meant for woods and it was underthrown.  

high but watkins needs to catch that or knock it down better 

B6sMJvO.png

I don't think Sammy was the intended receiver but I can't ding him too much for trying to make a play. Has he commented on that play yet? I bet Watkins feels he should have had it, too.

I think Taylor will catch hell in the film room. He had guys open but he is too hesitant. Love his moxie to make plays at the end, but he has a ways to go. Love that he stays behind the LOS vs just taking off and tries to make a play, but he is still very raw when it comes to moving around in the pocket. Looking forward to seeing how he responds.

On the positive side, we forced Brady into 21 incompletion today.

GO BILLS

I think chip kelly the gm is not very good.

Also, has anyone just considered we aren't as good as the patriots, but can still be a good team. The colts clearly aren't as good as the pats, but at still a solid playoff contender.

For sure, and that's the essence of what I was saying to DeLuca. Not as good as the Pats does not equal same old Bills.

You know who's looked terrible so far this season? Sam Bradford

If it continues I'm going to humblebrag the outta that :devil: Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.