Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Matt Cassel won't win any game as a QB for the Bills.

He could win at least as many at Taylor can. 

Taylor finally figuring out how to escape the pocket. It only took the whole game for him to remember what WON HIM THE STARTING JOB.

A lot of QB's seem to find their grove when down by 24 points in the 4th quarter. With the game on the line Taylor was useless. 

Both of our Lines have been terrible.... This is what being out coached looks like. I was not optimistic about us winning today, I don't believe the Colts were all that when we won last week..... And for the record, I never saw why we needed a defensive upgrade with Rex Ryan. When pettine and Schwartz were doing just fine. Not saying he's not an upgrade at HC but the D look pedestrian

Tyrod--mediocre at best.needs to throw the damn ball.And he needs to have better pocket awareness. Lots of that pressure on him was avoidable.

Mario--did he play today? Dareus--is his suspension over?. IQ tests--were they administered to the MOrons with the blatant in front of the refs personal fouls?

Rex and D coordinator---it was obvious the D line wasn't pressuring Brady. No pressure on Brady he picks you apart.So you wait more than a quarter to blitz?

Score not indicative of how much the pats dominated.

Pegula will eventually learn. He did with the sabres.

Both of our Lines have been terrible.... This is what being out coached looks like. I was not optimistic about us winning today, I don't believe the Colts were all that when we won last week..... And for the record, I never saw why we needed a defensive upgrade with Rex Ryan. When pettine and Schwartz were doing just fine. Not saying he's not an upgrade at HC but the D look pedestrian

Is it the coach's fault our two All-Pro DTs have been owned by a group of rookies? Also, as has been pointed out on Twitter, Schwartz's defense got smoked just as badly by Brady.

Tyrod--mediocre at best.needs to throw the damn ball.And he needs to have better pocket awareness. Lots of that pressure on him was avoidable.

Mario--did he play today? Dareus--is his suspension over?. IQ tests--were they administered to the MOrons with the blatant in front of the refs personal fouls?

Rex and D coordinator---it was obvious the D line wasn't pressuring Brady. No pressure on Brady he picks you apart.So you wait more than a quarter to blitz?

Score not indicative of how much the pats dominated.

Pegula will eventually learn. He did with the sabres.

Yup.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.