Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

He needed to step up though. He's got the tools. Instead he sat by hoping the D would come around. Weak.

I don't think he sat by, I think Belichick disguised his coverages and just confused the crap out of him, and our OL could t consistently run block to put him in the best position to succeed. He's been putrid, but I have a real hard time dumping on the guy making his second career start over the stuff that's supposed to work to insulate him.

In some ways, we've seen a "Head Coach Rex Ryan" experience condensed to two weeks. Jets fans would nod their head knowingly. Lots of fun, swagger and talk. Feels good. Players and fans love him. Pounds somebody, gets a win, and gets attention. More swagger and the city joins in. The media lap it up. Then, Belichick and the meaningful test ....

Now, don't write off the season in this collection of in-completes, pretenders, and frauds that is today's NFL. Ten and six has you right there. Miami becomes very important. You're gonna see eight in the box a lot this year.

Is it the coach's fault our two All-Pro DTs have been owned by a group of rookies? Also, as has been pointed out on Twitter, Schwartz's defense got smoked just as badly by Brady.

On paper, we have the better team, minus Brady..... The coaching is what is making us looks like fools out there....our defensive scheming is not up to par, and yes our players also need to be better

Pats may just have our number and we still have a good team.

They have one of the, what, three (?) best QBs of all time. Likewise at coach. So frustrating to know you're just not in the same league, even if you can occasionally be talked into optimism as I was today. This must be like how it felt to be a Bills fan against the Shula-era Dolphins.

They have one of the, what, three (?) best QBs of all time. Likewise at coach. So frustrating to know you're just not in the same league, even if you can occasionally be talked into optimism as I was today. This must be like how it felt to be a Bills fan against the Shula-era Dolphins.

Yup..

Brady has wide open receivers running all over the place and has had Gronk one-on-one against a linebacker much of the day.  Whatever defensive schemes we drew up for today's game... didn't work.   :flirt:

Brady has wide open receivers running all over the place and has had Gronk one-on-one against a linebacker much of the day.  Whatever defensive schemes we drew up for today's game... didn't work.   :flirt:

so true. if you have no pressure then at least you expect tighter coverage.belichek vs rex is the biggest mismatch out there. even more than brady over tyrod.

On paper, we have the better team, minus Brady..... The coaching is what is making us looks like fools out there....our defensive scheming is not up to par, and yes our players also need to be better

Belichick is better than Rex, but let's not use today's result to diminish Rex as a defensive coach. He's still one of the best in the game. I didn't see anyone bitching about his scheming last week. Brady > Luck. Belichick >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pagano.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Belichick is better than Rex, but let's not use today's result to diminish Rex as a defensive coach. He's still one of the best in the game. I didn't see anyone bitching about his scheming last week. Brady > Luck. Belichick >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pagano.

These last 3 1/2 hours are going a long way making last week look like a fluke. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.