GDT:10-18-2014 Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres 7PM, MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I want to win tonight, because I'll be there and more importantly because it's freaking Boston..... But I'd settle for a 7-0 loss if that means lucic is at some plastic surgeons office in the morning getting his toucan Sam beak readjusted and missing some time..... I'm not over the miller hit and other antics from those cheap bastards...

Pretty good action on the board today for a nothing Saturday morning in a garbage season. This may be the first game in many years that I choose to just not watch. I just don't need the grief. Not only will I not have to see the Sabres get pwned and lose, but I also will not have to see dirty hits that should have been penalties characterized as "That's just big bad Bruins hockey." ###### it all.

Three good reasons.

Another is it avoids potential payback for Scott's hit on Eriksson.

I want to win tonight, because I'll be there and more importantly because it's freaking Boston..... But I'd settle for a 7-0 loss if that means lucic is at some plastic surgeons office in the morning getting his toucan Sam beak readjusted and missing some time..... I'm not over the miller hit and other antics from those cheap bastards...

Hell, I'm not over Jay Miller abusing Kevin Maguire 8+ times a season.

Sorry, there is no fan handbook. I can only tell you how I feel. You be a fan your way and I'll be one my way. Ive got a lifetime of Boston beat downs that have ultimately amounted to exactly squat that I can look back on. Another one tonight moves my fan satisfaction needle nowhere.

I do want the Sabres to win a cup just as much or more than anyone here.

This did nothing for you?

Probably a good thing there. No doubt the Bruins would love to welcome Samson to the big time with a boarding or two

Seriously, that's my biggest fear with him being in the NHL this year -- and the Bruins are exactly the team that would do it.

Girgensons and Risto both suffered concussions due to cheap shots as 18 year olds in their first pro seasons. We do NOT want that to happen with Reinhart.

Listen up, folks: I don't care how pro-"tank" you are. If you're not rooting for the Sabres to beat the Bruins 19-0 with multiple fists connecting with the oversized noses of Lucic and Marchand, you are no Sabres fan.

Couldn't agree more, but with no John Scott, I fear this could get ugly quick, in more ways than one.

and let's not forget Brad freaking park..... Us sabres fans are good at grudges

Really like no other fan base. I guess it's all we've got.

I'm pretty impressed with Rangers fans at MSG still chanting after three whistles chirps, POTVIN SUCKS! It's a good laugh when you are at MSG. That is holding a grudge.

Listen up, folks: I don't care how pro-"tank" you are. If you're not rooting for the Sabres to beat the Bruins 19-0 with multiple fists connecting with the oversized noses of Lucic and Marchand, you are no Sabres fan.

hah I actually wish we still had john scott :P

I don't think the Bruins behavior was ever altered by John Scott

True but he could punch some noses in tonight

Good they are keeping reinhart away from this one.

Edited by Heimdall

I hate the Bruins and Patriots more than anyone and there is nobody even close to 2nd place. Having said that, I really don't care if Sabres lose Tonight. Going to last last night's game sucked the hockey life out of me.

I didn't go to the game but kind of my feelings as well. Reached the point I dont really care either way. Going to be so long before we are relevant again that it just doesn't matter.

I'm surprised Enroth is starting. Is Neuvirth banged up?

Paul Hamilton was mentioning that this is Nolan's Philosophy, Enroth is Number 1 Goalie and therefore should play back to back games.

Bruins Probable Line Up

Line Rushes: Lucic-Krejci-Gagne, Marchand-Bergeron-Smith, Kelly-Soderberg-Eriksson, Paille-Campbell-Fraser

D's: Chara-Hamilton, Seidenberg-McQuaid, Krug-Miller
Edited by BRAWNDO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.