GDT:10-18-2014 Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres 7PM, MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Nice to see someone with a physical presence...meanwhile Ickey could probably shoot better with a sub made from his cold cuts than the sabres

Right because it takes talent to do those things. The Sabres don't have talent. It why they aren't winning. It's not because they aren't trying to shoot hard or avoid the goalie.

Their hand eye coordination is less than their peers. These peers do more hockey things better leading to their teams winning. If and when the Sabres acquire some players with this talent, they will start winning again.

I know that LGR and I have had a pretty good dust-up over this, but Hodgson couldn't sniff Derrik Roy's jock AS A SABRE. He will not be on a Sabres SC contending team.

+1. He may never play on any cup contending team. He simply takes up space and eats minutes. No fire.

I know that LGR and I have had a pretty good dust-up over this, but Hodgson couldn't sniff Derrik Roy's jock AS A SABRE. He will not be on a Sabres SC contending team.

Roy is playing great for the (undefeated) Preds. He is getting a ton of ice time and looks very good paired with Philip Forsberg. Roy is for sure better than CoHo. I don't even see an argument there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.