GDT:10-18-2014 Boston Bruins at Buffalo Sabres 7PM, MSG, WGR

Brawndo

I don't like these lines. Why would you put our two smallest forwards (Ennis and Gionta) together with a non-physical guy in Moulson?

Personally, I'm dying to see a Foligno-Girgs-Stewart line.

Of course, Nolan's new Moulson-Ennis-Gionta smallish non-physical line has been a disaster. Each of these guys is a -3 tonight. WTF, Teddy?

Of course, Nolan's new Moulson-Ennis-Gionta smallish non-physical line has been a disaster. Each of these guys is a -3 tonight. WTF, Teddy?

Teddy is out of his depth with no clue on how to manage a bad roster. Then again, there's not much you can do with a bad roster except re-arrange bad parts from time to time. I honestly don't think he'll finish the year here.

GO SABRES!!!

Teddy is out of his depth with no clue on how to manage a bad roster. Then again, there's not much you can do with a bad roster except re-arrange bad parts from time to time. I honestly don't think he'll finish the year here.

GO SABRES!!!

one thing I do know is Nolan will finish this year. No coach would come here and 2nd, management is all on the same page. The year was predetermined on every level.

Despicable. But hey, that's what people want, right? To be bad enough to get ###### embarrassed by our biggest rival and the most detestable, thuggish ###### in the entire sport?

What most people want (I think) is to lose most games 4-3 or 5-4 while showing SOME improvement. Neither has happened....

I've got to believe that GMTM thought that when he got the job, he knew that the roster was devoid of talent. I think he's coming to the realization that the roster is much worse that he thought. He couldn't believe they'd be worse this year than last. I think he's shocked more than embarrassed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.