Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

Fantastic ...  Now we are free to root for a Sabres Carrion Loss on Monday....

Let's take this puppy down to the wire.  It is really the only thing that has put any suspense/interest in this season at all.  Once the clinch/clench/cleanse is over, the season is over.

Pervert ...

Yes that is one perverted out look on the season.

Thank you sir may I have another!!!!.... I picture you as Kevin Bacons character in Animal House...

Thanks, but I'm ready to go down the street and hang with Bluto... and hook up with Mrs, Weirmer knowing McEichel is in the bag

Baby. By woke up you mean still up doing blow off the two strippers you brought home right?

They got mad at me when I told them I was going to whip it out...and I whipped out the laptop so I could check the Coyotes score.

Pittsburgh has a tough week ahead of them, prior to the Buffalo game. They play Philly, but then Ottawa. If Pittsburgh loses that game, they could be on the outside looking in, needing a win in Buffalo. I would love to see Buffalo lock up 30th earlier in the week and play spoiler against the Penguins. Secure tank first though.

Current standings through games played 4/4.

Team         GP  L  W OT  PT MPP PR RPTC M# CPM

Buffalo      79 49 22  8 106 112  6   3   2 19.7

Arizona      79 47 24  8 102 108  6   7  11 13.4

Edmonton     79 43 23 13  99 105  6  --     11.7

Toronto      79 43 29  7  93  99  6  --      9.5

Carolina     78 38 29 11  87  95  8  --      8.4

Columbus     78 35 39  4  74  84  8  --      6.1

CPM per sportsclubstats.com and lottery weighting - last updated 3/28 in PM

TO only team in action tonight.

Sabres have 1st opportunity to clinch Monday night.

I can still imagine the Sabres going 3-0 or 2-0-1 while the Coyotes go 0-2-1 or 0-3.  No celebrating yet.

It still feels insanely plausible -- especially when you consider which opponents for the Sabres/Coyotes might show up or mail it in for their final 3 games.

I can still imagine the Sabres going 3-0 or 2-0-1 while the Coyotes go 0-2-1 or 0-3.  No celebrating yet.

As long as all the bolded happens, they're still OK.

Must be

3-0-0, 0-3-0

3-0-0, 0-2-1 or

2-0-1, 0-3-0

to not get it.  Certainly still possible, though.

Edited by carpandean

It ends Monday night, it ALL ENDS Monday night. I can then take my kids to the Penguins game in peace and put this whole thing behind me.

I truly hope for the fans and the team, that one of the four shots before then (or two half shots) ends it.  Nobody wants to see that arena if it's still unsettled on Saturday.

I was wondering why you were posting CHL material in the Around the NHL thread :lol:

Carrion wasn't an obvious enough name for my dense self.

I truly hope for the fans and the team, that one of the four shots before then (or two half shots) ends it. Nobody wants to see that arena if it's still unsettled on Saturday.

Carrion wasn't an obvious enough name for my dense self.

Oh, I had no idea what it was either by the title alone...curiosity did force me to click though.

I truly hope for the fans and the team, that one of the four shots before then (or two half shots) ends it. Nobody wants to see that arena if it's still unsettled on Saturday.

Yep. It would be great for the Sabres to drop Monday's game and end the season on a high note, with all the fans cheering for them and them winning.

no I'm not. I failed at a word play, but clenching is not a consideration until until the Shart is in hand. Nasty thought I know..

you guys are pretty smart... clenching a draft spot..very funny.. holding on to the bitter end to release the shart all over the city of buffalo... murray is the head janitor to successfully clean up the mess.. we havent completed the clench .. we are one loss away until we can (if we are lucky) releaee all that anticipation with a victory shart..  like the multi ball, on the lotto multiplier .. we wont no until we luckily get a loss and after the lottery the true agony or ectasy  of the relief and hopefully a geometric acceleration of the reggie rebuild..

i whole heartedly agree.. that is why i am still clenching and we are no where near clenched, or done cleching, ie , resulting in a shart  -- how golrious that shart, relieving of stress, end of putrification (if it ever happens) depends on the lottery results.. i hope for the city and the fans' sake it goes well. we still need a field goal w three left..quite doable but not a done deal.. go sabres

Edited by K8prisoner

A couple thoughts...first, the Chicago game showed exactly why the tank is necessary because it shows the difference one great player can make. The Hawks were dead and trailing 3-2 with two minutes left and Toews scores twice?! Amazing.

What are the odds that happens and the Coyotes win? I read it was their first regular season win since early January! They forgot to finish their tank.

Still I am a Buffalo fan and don't trust the 98% odds we have to finish 30th. I don't think Arizona gets another point which means the Sabres just have to lose one game in regulation. Why do I think it will come down to the Pittsburgh game? And Pittsburgh has broken the hearts of Buffalo fans many times before!

Let's get this over with so both tank and anti-tank can come together and never root for another Sabres loss again!

A couple thoughts...first, the Chicago game showed exactly why the tank is necessary because it shows the difference one great player can make. The Hawks were dead and trailing 3-2 with two minutes left and Toews scores twice?! Amazing.

What are the odds that happens and the Coyotes win? I read it was their first regular season win since early January! They forgot to finish their tank.

Still I am a Buffalo fan and don't trust the 98% odds we have to finish 30th. I don't think Arizona gets another point which means the Sabres just have to lose one game in regulation. Why do I think it will come down to the Pittsburgh game? And Pittsburgh has broken the hearts of Buffalo fans many times before!

Let's get this over with so both tank and anti-tank can come together and never root for another Sabres loss again!

Probably the best evidence to date that the players are not in and never were in on the tank, regardless of the franchise.