Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

I have turned over my leaf. "We got this". The Desert Dogs win 62.6% of their games played within two weeks of Federal Income Tax deadlines. Buffalo loses after beating teams south of the Mason Dixon line and three day breaks 81.9% of the time. Buffalo's Corsi is -39.1 when Mike Weber's lower body is out of commission.

I am channeling Claude and TBPhD.

Would hate to have to depend on another Yotes win to secure this. It could get very ugly at the FNC Saturday if things don't pan out.

Well, I don't think DD wins another game. I do think we lose Friday. Saturday is win the car night for me! And we win and knock Pitt out of the playoffs lol.

I have turned over my leaf. "We got this". The Desert Dogs win 62.6% of their games played within two weeks of Federal Income Tax deadlines. Buffalo loses after beating teams south of the Mason Dixon line and three day breaks 81.9% of the time. Buffalo's Corsi is -39.1 when Mike Weber's lower body is out of commission.

now that's some googlin my friend.

I have tickets to the Penguins game to end the season ... going with my son-in-law. I want to cheer the team like hell knowing that 30th place had been locked up before the weekend. I considered a "Thank You Sabres" chant, but I'd have to berate myself for doing so. That would truly make me a dirt bag.

How many of you remember the significance of the "Thank You Sabres" chant?

Stormin you're leaving us high and dry, pony up with the answer!

We always shared admiration from a safe distance,

But what you said to me just now, make me willing to take a chance.

If you are willing to say you love me, I am prepared to make you the happiest man on earth.

We always shared admiration from a safe distance,

But what you said to me just now, make me willing to take a chance.

If you are willing to say you love me, I am prepared to make you the happiest man on earth.

Breathless, Myshka, breathless ....

I also remember this as if it were yesterday ...

Sweet revenge.

As I watch this , great find btw, and the Sabres are live on TV, the difference in hockey then to now is  goalies and their equipment. Not exactly a water shed statement, but Lindback fills 3/4's of the net, goalies back then where lucky to fill a 1/3.

As I watch this , great find btw, and the Sabres are live on TV, the difference in hockey then to now is  goalies and their equipment. Not exactly a water shed statement, but Lindback fills 3/4's of the net, goalies back then where lucky to fill a 1/3.

... And they stumbled backwards, save after save.