SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

I'm busy at 9 that Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'll autodraft if necessary.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!!

Are you busy all that night juju or just starting at 9?  If so, and it's not too early for everyone we could do 730.  That way it should be over by 9.

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

Not even close.  I think there were about four people.

Really? I looked back thru the thread and on July 19th, you said there was you, me & SDS. Then Derrico said Briere48 and exWNYer wanted in.  He also mentioned that Dennis the Menace was dropped from the original league.  Later he said Swampd and Jeffismagic were interested.  Later, Stenbaro said he was interested.

That's potentially nine.

3 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

Really? I looked back thru the thread and on July 19th, you said there was you, me & SDS. Then Derrico said Briere48 and exWNYer wanted in.  He also mentioned that Dennis the Menace was dropped from the original league.  Later he said Swampd and Jeffismagic were interested.  Later, Stenbaro said he was interested.

That's potentially nine.

OK, let's @ these people and see who is in:  @ExWNYer @SDS @Briere48 @dEnnis the Menace @SwampD @jeffismagic @stenbaro

Like I said:  four.  If anyone can figure out a way to have a FF league with four players, I'm all about it.  Otherwise, I'm just going to sneakily plot the demises of enough members of the main league so I can get in.

Edited by Eleven

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

Like I said:  four.  If anyone can figure out a way to have a FF league with four players, I'm all about it.  Otherwise, I'm just going to sneakily plot the demises of enough members of the main league so I can get in.

You are next on the list so you only have to Tonya harding one more.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.