SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Good job picking up Connor, I didn't notice that before. 

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Brown, Sefarin-Jenkins, Murray for Smith-Shuster, Kelce, Bell. 

Bell is a huge risk, I think there's a real chance he sits the whole ten weeks. 

51 minutes ago, Hank said:

Good job picking up Connor, I didn't notice that before. 

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Brown, Sefarin-Jenkins, Murray for Smith-Shuster, Kelce, Bell. 

Bell is a huge risk, I think there's a real chance he sits the whole ten weeks. 

Yeah that is too much for me. Murray isn't a starter, Jenkins is very meh; Kelce is a top TE and JuJU is a legit receiver. I'd rather just hold onto Bell and see how Conner does

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Yeah that is too much for me. Murray isn't a starter, Jenkins is very meh; Kelce is a top TE and JuJU is a legit receiver. I'd rather just hold onto Bell and see how Conner does

Brown is legitimately the top point producer in a PPR league, you can't expect to get him for nothing. 

1 minute ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Wow my team is garbage outside of Julio, smells like relegation 

1.  There is no relegation league.  Read up.

2.  Oh, you have no freaking idea what that interface can do.  Again, read up.

(Up means up the thread.)

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

nfl.com making me watch an ad every time I want to view my team's score is beyond annoying

In my experience, ESPN and CBS have the best FF interfaces.  ESPN does do that ad thing sometimes for the live "fantasycast"  though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.