SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Just now, North Buffalo said:

Two tier sounds fine,  ah on hold em league sorry didnt understand.  So it would be only a partial draft or do we start fresh?  Not even sure who I had left because of all my QB injuries lol

If I do the keeper league, it will be a wholly separate league from what Derrico is doing.  They will be completely unconnected.  So a fresh draft.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hank said:

I'm in. I think the second league should be a keeper league. Relegation in fantasy football doesn't make sense to me, there's no distinction between the two leagues. 

Potentially it separates those who are good at it and those who are not. 

19 minutes ago, Hank said:

I'm in. I think the second league should be a keeper league. Relegation in fantasy football doesn't make sense to me, there's no distinction between the two leagues. 

It also keeps more people invested for pride sake.

Oh I don't mind the weirdos hahahahha. 

Was thinking it could also be a spot where if someone wanted to join they could drop there name in to be added to the list (although maybe I'm being optimistic thinking there would 24 + a wait list.....).  I'm good with it either way, whatever you guys want.

1 minute ago, Derrico said:

Oh I don't mind the weirdos hahahahha. 

Was thinking it could also be a spot where if someone wanted to join they could drop there name in to be added to the list (although maybe I'm being optimistic thinking there would 24 + a wait list.....).  I'm good with it either way, whatever you guys want.

Not a bad idea prior to the season. You can also invite people from within the club to get the ball rolling. 

1 hour ago, SDS said:

@Derrico I think the club setting should probably be Closed or Private, unless you want random people joining... If such weirdos were so inclined. 

You mean different than our group of weirdos, hmmm ok

Edited by North Buffalo

On 7/5/2018 at 9:01 AM, Derrico said:

Wow, just realized JuJuFish has won the league the last 3 straight years and was runner up in the inaugural season.  Well done sir.

My secret is to be as forgettable as possible, hence never having an avatar.

I'm not that excited about football right now and I'm not sure if I want to play this season. That said, I'll probably change my mind come preseason.

Just now, JujuFish said:

My secret is to be as forgettable as possible, hence never having an avatar.

I'm not that excited about football right now and I'm not sure if I want to play this season. That said, I'll probably change my mind come preseason.

You CANNOT walk away as a 3 time champ!  Gotta defend that title! 

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, let's organize these two leagues so we can figure out when to have the draft etc.  This will also let us know if there is enough people to start the second league. I know we're a ways out but before you know it it'll be September.

In the Original Winners league we have confirmed:

North Buffalo, Narco, Taro, pi and Wildcard.

To the following, can you please confirm if you are in again for Fantasy Football:

TrueBlue, Wldnwoody, Ink, Thorny, Hank and JuJuFish.

4 hours ago, Derrico said:

Ya seriously JuJu.  You need to be in this thing after being in the finals all 4 straight years.  But unlike the Bills you actually won it 3 times........

Waitin on you too @Thorny

Oops, sorry! I'm taking the year off Fantasy Sports so count me out. Thanks for asking. I'd be able to get back on the waiting list next season potentially, eh?

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.