SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

5 hours ago, WildCard said:

Are we doing a Survivor League again too? That was pretty fun

I set it up last year, here's one for this year....

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=28108&password=FireHousley

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/
group: 28108
password: FireHousley

Picks must be submitted by 1p ET on Sunday's.   You can pick the Thur game, but must get that pick in before kickoff.

Pick one team you think will win (no point spread).   If your team wins, you move on.    If you're team loses, you get a strike.    Two strikes and you're eliminated.

You cannot pick the same team more than once. 

Starting week 10 you must select two teams.     

36 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Next person up can take my team.  That interface is bullish.  Or we redraft; same order, I don't care.  But that is bullish*t.

I really prefer yahoo honestly but Derrico puts time and effort into this so if he wants to do nfl.com eh I'll go with it. I still say two QBs though...

Good draft and good luck guys. As always, I hope all of your starting RBs tear their ACL's week one

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

I set it up last year, here's one for this year....

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=28108&password=FireHousley

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/
group: 28108
password: FireHousley

Picks must be submitted by 1p ET on Sunday's.   You can pick the Thur game, but must get that pick in before kickoff.

Pick one team you think will win (no point spread).   If your team wins, you move on.    If you're team loses, you get a strike.    Two strikes and you're eliminated.

You cannot pick the same team more than once. 

Starting week 10 you must select two teams.     

Are you gonna run it again? It was a lot of fun

1 hour ago, North Buffalo said:

Eleven I came in 2nd last year with auto... its easy finding players etc etc during season.., granted draft is a little hinky.

Thanks, but it's cool.  There are other people who want in this league and I'm more than willing to give them that shot after tonight.

@Derrico, thank you; this isn't on you.

Edited by Eleven

It's been the same league on the same site since we started what, four years ago? Five? I've asked to add a defensive player, it was voted down. Wildcard wanted a second QB, he was voted down. It is what it is. Asking in and bailing after the draft is a dick move eleven. I'm sure you won't be hard to replaced and you'll be forgotten by Thursday. 

I didn't log in on time and my first pick, Antonio Brown, was auto drafted. If anyone wants him I'll trade him for a running back. 

2 hours ago, WildCard said:

I really prefer yahoo honestly but Derrico puts time and effort into this so if he wants to do nfl.com eh I'll go with it. I still say two QBs though...

Good draft and good luck guys. As always, I hope all of your starting RBs tear their ACL's week one

Are you gonna run it again? It was a lot of fun

there's really nothing to do once you set it up.   

Maybe I'll donate a prize to the winner, have lots of crap laying around the garage haha.

20 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Eleven, I'm not sure anyone is going to want to take over an already drafted team?  I'm also not sure the problems you were having as I have drafted on an ipdad, phone and laptop in the past and never had any problems. 

It was outright selecting players other than the ones I selected.  I gave up after the third or fourth round and shut it down.  

EDIT:  I just looked at the final result.  It gave me a player who is suspended, FFS.

Edited by Eleven

24 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Oh man, I've never heard of that.  Sorry Eleven. 

Are you sure you want someone else to take over (if anyone else even steps up)?

If no one wants to, I will diligently manage this team as if it were my own. I will not start Jameis Winston in week 1.

10 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

The interface may have been bad...but it was still better than your team name. 

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

Yeah, that was a placeholder.  Anyway, Derrico, whoever is next on the list is welcome to take over the team.

By the way, if I do end up managing this team, I think I might name it Jameis Winston.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.