SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

On 8/29/2018 at 4:46 PM, TrueBlueGED said:

Can't wait to win this year! I've never done as little prep as I have this season, so you just know this is going to be when I make another run. 

On 8/30/2018 at 5:27 PM, JujuFish said:

Hey, me too! I have done no research and I have a friend coming in tomorrow night to visit for the weekend, so I don't think I'll be getting any prep done.  Hooray for improv!

No excuses when you get your @sses kicked this year!

Edited by Derrico

On 8/30/2018 at 1:43 PM, SwampD said:

I was going to ask that. Is there a final tally of who is in and in what league? I thought there were enough for two leagues.

Agreed. This thread has been confusing as hell. @Derrico can you list here who is in or PM those who aren't, please? I take it I was supposed to be in the 2nd league but I'm now out because there are not enough people to fill this league? That's fine but please have the courtesy to let those of us who said we were in (and were told we were in) know that we are not. I don't want to set aside time for a draft in which I'm not going to be taking part. Thanks.

I'm not at work with the full list of 12 people.  The vast majority are the same people that were in last year.  There are only maybe two newbies (I think taro and narco).  If you were sent a personal email invite to the league then you are in.  I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus but I'm running the original league and someone else was to start a second league if there was enough demand.  I don't believe there was but again, I wasn't directly handling the setup of that league.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Derrico said:

I can't do 8.  Would everyone be ok if it was pushed until tomorrow at 8?

Na it's alright

1 minute ago, Hank said:

No. I prefer tonight. It's been scheduled for quite some time. I don't think it's okay to push it the day of. If tonight's time doesn't work for a select few they had plenty of time to address it. 

Yeah like I said, it's fine if we can't. Just thought I'd ask

4 minutes ago, Hank said:

No. I prefer tonight. It's been scheduled for quite some time. I don't think it's okay to push it the day of. If tonight's time doesn't work for a select few they had plenty of time to address it. 

This is fair.  Draft tonight at 7.

2 hours ago, Hank said:

And those of us that have had other obligations come up ARE addressing them.  There actually wasn't time to address the other client matters which I why I said I'd be autodrafting tonight rather than asking for a reschedule.

Though Charlie did request a reschedule, there was an explicit admission that he was fine w/ moving forward as scheduled.

And at least 1 other person is adjusting their schedule to accomodate the draft as well.

So, it appears that everybody is addressing this, & there really is no need for your snarky condescension.  I guess some here need a preseason for their trash talking.  Good job, AJ.  Enjoy Oakland.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

And those of us that have had other obligations come up ARE addressing them.  There actually wasn't time to address the other client matters which I why I said I'd be autodrafting tonight rather than asking for a reschedule.

Though Charlie did request a reschedule, there was an explicit admission that he was fine w/ moving forward as scheduled.

And at least 1 other person is adjusting their schedule to accomodate the draft as well.

So, it appears that everybody is addressing this, & there really is no need for your snarky condescension.  I guess some here need a preseason for their trash talking.  Good job, AJ.  Enjoy Oakland.

You don't like my snarky condescension? Eat sh!t. The way you draft you're better off letting the computer do it. 

1 hour ago, WildCard said:

Are we doing a Survivor League again too? That was pretty fun

Does survivor leave mean the person who finishes last is kicked out of the league?  If so I think that's a good idea and I vote for that. I think it discouraged people from neglecting thier rosters later in the season. I thought it was understood we were doing that going forward though. But I could be mistaken on that though. 

17 minutes ago, Hank said:

Does survivor leave mean the person who finishes last is kicked out of the league?  If so I think that's a good idea and I vote for that. I think it discouraged people from neglecting thier rosters later in the season. I thought it was understood we were doing that going forward though. But I could be mistaken on that though. 

Survivor leagues are where you pick a team to win each week and if you're wrong x number of times (I think 2 is normal?) then you're eliminated.

I like them but I always forget to do my pick before Thursday's game and for some dumb reason you're not allowed to pick from remaining games if you don't get a pick in before then. Miss a pick and it's a strike.

To clarify: you pick a single team each week and you can't repeat a pick at all for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

Survivor leagues are where you pick a team to win each week and if you're wrong x number of times (I think 2 is normal?) then you're eliminated.

I like them but I always forget to do my pick before Thursday's game and for some dumb reason you're not allowed to pick from remaining games if you don't get a pick in before then. Miss a pick and it's a strike.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I hope we do that too. Was Ink the one that ran that last year?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.