Default Avatar: What should it be?

SDS

Since some people never change them, I'd rather have something that doesn't annoy me every time I have to look at it.

Righto. The people who plan to stick around tend to change their avatar pretty early after joining. The 1 & 2 post posters will never change it anyway.

I guess though you can make it a Bills logo so all the TBD posters feel more welcome to stop by. :)

i think going with leino is appropriate. using timmay was a good call. leino is the heir to that throne (of lies).

the photoshop work above of GM TM and the godfather is outstanding. that can't be the default avatar because, as someone else noted, everyone would want it.

i think going with leino is appropriate. using timmay was a good call. leino is the heir to that throne (of lies).

the photoshop work above of GM TM and the godfather is outstanding. that can't be the default avatar because, as someone else noted, everyone would want it.

He's making an offer you can't refuse.

Remember when nfreeman lost the election bet and I made him use Obama holding the Cup as his avatar? The other half of the bet is that he would have to moderate the board for one year.

You evil SOB. That's ####ing hilarious if true.

:beer:

Sorry, n.

I think after the day GMTM has had today it almost has to be Darcy. A reminder of what lurks in the shadows.

Nah. Look at the remarkable end result of Vanek for Moulson, and it's still about half Darcy's doing and half Tim's. I wanted Darcy out like everyone else, but Darcy's handprints are still on this team — Murray even acknowledged as much yesterday.

OK, lurks in the shadows. Maybe we're saying the same thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.