1st Round pick #2 Sam Reinhart

spndnchz

Nope...not it....

@NotThatPrickwithaGuitar

Or you could, you know, learn to not be a dick. It was one mistake and suddenly I know nothing while you're the all-knowing internet king? I almost never make the mistake of believing these fake accounts. I believe it was freeman or webster posted a fake Bob tweet and it was nothing when they did it. Your pointless hatred for me is showing.

You're a journalist aren't you? Check your facts.

You're a journalist aren't you? Check your facts.

Holy ###### how many times do we have to go over this. What posters do off the board is completely irrelevant. Stop trying to dig and make it personal. Grow up. Period.

It's a ###### message board, and I shared a tweet that I saw this morning. Others have done it with no douchebag responses like the ones you've responded with. Just do me a favor and don't respond to my posts if you're going to hold a grudge for this long. If you can't get over yourself then feel free to respond as you please.

Edited by Tankalicious

@NotThatPrickwithaGuitar

The point being, the administrator of the website who posts about once every 4 months comes in and you guys are tagteaming someone for making a simple mistake. Meanwhile, Sabres execs have been on Twitter for years and probably would have kept themselves ripe for the picking because nobody follows/followed them. If it were the MapleLeafs, I'd have shut up about it and made some $$....

Holy ###### how many times do we have to go over this. What posters do off the board is completely irrelevant. Stop trying to dig and make it personal. Grow up. Period.

Feels good doesn't it? Someone nit picking your mistakes instead of the other way around? Not that it'll stop you from doing it to other posters around here like the arrogant little sh*t that you are. But I won't pass up a chance to expose a little hypocrisy.

Surprised it took you this long.

I'm restraining myself, it's true. The don't-be-a-dick line had me forcibly removing myself from my iPod.

Like I tell my kids: just try and be nice. You, or we, all need each other in some bizarre way.

1)Talking off topic......CHECK

2)Making it a hostile environment for others.....CHECK

3)Inside jokes and clique behavior......CHECK

Seriously.....after next week, nobody will be left to post.

I hope nobody sticks around, I usually like his posts.

The point being, the administrator of the website who posts about once every 4 months comes in and you guys are tagteaming someone for making a simple mistake. Meanwhile, Sabres execs have been on Twitter for years and probably would have kept themselves ripe for the picking because nobody follows/followed them. If it were the MapleLeafs, I'd have shut up about it and made some $$....

Well, my post was an honest attempt at humor.

Hopefully we can get past the fueds of the past and focus on this young team.

Kids and soccer are kicking my ass. I helped start a new kids soccer training company with my daughters head coach.

But, back on topic - do you think SR is genuine in his answers or do you think he is overly scripted?

Well, my post was an honest attempt at humor.

Hopefully we can get past the fueds of the past and focus on this young team.

Kids and soccer are kicking my ass. I helped start a new kids soccer training company with my daughters head coach.

But, back on topic - do you think SR is genuine in his answers or do you think we is overly scripted?

I believe he said "I envisioned myself putting on this jersey" 127 times this weekend. He reminds me of Pominville. None of the guys up top though seemed like they are natural freaks. That's why I loved Curtis Lazar so much last year. I'd hire that kid for any job and he will probably be a success.

But, back on topic - do you think SR is genuine in his answers or do you think he is overly scripted?

Honest. You can normally tell more clearly when a guy is just listing stuff off because it sounds exactly like a list. He seemed to be speaking from his true thoughts. Excited to have a guy that's excited. :w00t:

The kid sounds genuine and earnest. Love that about him.

I also had no idea he had such significant NHL pedigree -- his Dad had a significant career (I don't recall him, but whatever) and his brothers were also drafted -- Griffin at #4 overall!

Griffin's development curve has been a little disappointing so far. /ducks

Honest. You can normally tell more clearly when a guy is just listing stuff off because it sounds exactly like a list. He seemed to be speaking from his true thoughts. Excited to have a guy that's excited. :w00t:

I don't get this. Not to hate on my own team, but I've rarely actually seen a player excited to become a Buffalo Bills/Sabres player, let alone a prominent one coming to the worst NHL team in years. I thought he'd have the nice, polite answer, but be secretly be upset his home team didn't snag him, but he seems genuinely thrilled to be here. Does he have ties here other than a few players that makes him so excited? Or is he just smart enough to realize the position we're in as well as the owner he's going to be playing for?

I don't get this. Not to hate on my own team, but I've rarely actually seen a player excited to become a Buffalo Bills/Sabres player, let alone a prominent one coming to the worst NHL team in years. I thought he'd have the nice, polite answer, but be secretly be upset his home team didn't snag him, but he seems genuinely thrilled to be here. Does he have ties here other than a few players that makes him so excited? Or is he just smart enough to realize the position we're in as well as the owner he's going to be playing for?

Probably just humble and realizes what the moment means. There's 30 teams paying millions for hockey players in the US and you're about to be on one of them. Be happy.

EJ Manuel was legitimately happy, too. Not on the same prospect level but still.

He has a chance to start in the NHL next year. He's got to be excited. And I don't think Buffalo is quite the "bum" destination for hockey players that it may be for football players (some of whom are pretty excited to be drafted by Buffalo, like Gilmore and Watkins).

Probably just humble and realizes what the moment means. There's 30 teams paying millions for hockey players in the US NA and you're about to be on one of them. Be happy.

EJ Manuel was legitimately happy, too. Not on the same prospect level but still.

Fixed.

I hope nobody sticks around, I usually like his posts.

:clapping:

Griffin's development curve has been a little disappointing so far. /ducks

He's in the Islanders system. I'm surprised they didn't trade him for a stapler yet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.