1st Round pick #2 Sam Reinhart

spndnchz

Moulson and Gionta are the perfect wingmen for him, pros who are skilled enough and good guys to show him the way.

Not sure if that is our first line - the Sabres look to be more a team with three second lines this year.

My expectation for Sam is to make the team and score 30 to 40 points.

If he's not able to play 14 minutes a game with some PP time, he should be sent down.

But I think there is room for him on this roster and he think he shows enough to make it happen.

I kinda like the idea of Foligno or Stewart on Reinhart's line to provide a bit of muscle.

I kinda like the idea of Foligno or Stewart on Reinhart's line to provide a bit of muscle.

Stewart if either. Foligno still hasn't found himself or proven that he's actually a skilled player. Don't want him searching for himself on the same ice as Reinhart.

Nein. I was saying that almost all of the music I listen to is older than me. And if all that knowledge was invalid then I'd know (like really know, discography and such) around 10 bands.

I listened to some Mozart this morning. Complete hack. But what do I know, he was before my time.

I listened to some Mozart this morning. Complete hack. But what do I know, he was before my time.

I often wonder if the famous composers and authors from the past are truly the "best", or just the most famous. Is Shakespeare a 16th century Stephen King or, well, Shakespeare? Mozart might have been Britney Spears or The Beatles.

The thing to remember when listening to classical music is that we only hear the best... maybe 5% or 1% of the music written, and by the best composers. So we never hear the Baroque Era version of something like "Seasons in the Sun" or "Come on Eileen". That drivel of that era has been lost to history, thank God.

....I love Mozart! He was Austrian, you know. But for this kind of work, I find him a little bit light. So I tend to go with the heavier guys. Check out Brahms, he's good too.

I often wonder if the famous composers and authors from the past are truly the "best", or just the most famous. Is Shakespeare a 16th century Stephen King or, well, Shakespeare? Mozart might have been Britney Spears or The Beatles.

I understand what you're saying there. Shakespeare is undoubtedly a literary genius, unquestionable. But there had to be tens of thousands of other authors from the same time period that were pretty damn good, but likely have been buried by the sands of time and the inability to mass produce books back then. 400 years from now, I don't think today's authors will have this problem.

Anyway, so Sam Reinhart...

The thing to remember when listening to classical music is that we only hear the best... maybe 5% or 1% of the music written, and by the best composers. So we never hear the Baroque Era version of something like "Seasons in the Sun" or "Come on Eileen". That drivel of that era has been lost to history, thank God.

I certainly hope the denizens of 2300 don't view Miley Cyrus the same way we view Bach (who was considered a "rock star" back then).

My God! Look at what they're doing to the poor kid:

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=628389&catid=1018

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=627463&catid=1018

Haven't they learned anything from Tyler Myers? He's being paraded around like a recently proposed to fiancée parades around her soon-to-be husband.

My God! Look at what they're doing to the poor kid:

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=628389&catid=1018

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=627463&catid=1018

Haven't they learned anything from Tyler Myers? He's being paraded around like a recently proposed to fiancée parades around her soon-to-be husband.

For a revitalized downtown....kid took a 1 mile walk without being stopped.....

Please don't keep showing me clips. At least Pommers spent his first days here with Drury, Briere, McKee, Grier....and had the nads to call out Doug Weight. This kid is CRYING Pommers to me as his max.....

For a revitalized downtown....kid took a 1 mile walk without being stopped.....

Please don't keep showing me clips. At least Pommers spent his first days here with Drury, Briere, McKee, Grier....and had the nads to call out Doug Weight. This kid is CRYING Pommers to me as his max.....

Can somebody please tell me how to create the eye roll emoticon? Or just do it for me. Around a million times.

And Lemieux could turn out to be a self-absorbed ass.

Growing up changes people. What you see now might not be what you see at 25.

Or they could be great ambassadors for Buffalo, the Sabres, and bring a Cup to the city. Geez, talk about jaded. :blink:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.