1st Round pick #2 Sam Reinhart

spndnchz

What i get from hearing him speak, and what probably has been a big part of him getting picked as well.

He wants to be in buffalo, hell he even has been training with hodgson already.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :doh:

That being said i would send him back to Kootenay, let him fill out his body a bit more.

I'll agree with this. This team is still a mess right now. No need to rush the kid.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/buffalo-sabres-fill-key-need-by-selecting-sam-reinhart-with-no-2-pick/article19384029/

His presser was refreshing. The maturity coming from the 18-almost 19 year old was impressive. The fluidity of his game is also impressive in every sense. Got the guy I wanted, after so much useless suspense. Tim Murray said it best "paraphrasing", there were so many rumors at the end of the day, you just do your homework and let it play out.

Worth a watch. Got me even more excited.

Random question: When did we introduce Risto/Zadorov last year to the Buffalo media? Was it within a few days of the draft?

Nice. Excited to see what this kid can do in camp.

Hodgson and Reinhart could make a nice 1-2 tandem. I think they both have good hockey IQ and could make pretty nice passes to one another. If Foligno finally returned to playing the power/banger role to give these guys space/dig the puck out of the corner it would be a sweet line

You mean the one where a talented group of brothers following in their famous father's athletic footsteps, had someone plunge to their death in an arena in front of 18,000 people??

PASS!!! :)

Well, Folignos. :-/

Edited by TheMatrix31

This was put out this morning, but did anybody point out that Rip Simonick tweeted that Reinhart will be wearing 23? Pretty quick work there which is probably because they want to get one made for him when he comes to town.

I'm actually really psyched we got Reinhart. Despite leaning towards Bennet all season. Reinhart seems happy to be a Sabre and is not flashy by the perfect guy who can carry this team. We needed a work horse and we got one. Girgensons can be our energy guy and Reinhart can be our backbone. Also takes fan pressure off Grigo, which I think will be good for his development.

Does Reinhart make the Sabres this year?

I can't believe I have to do this.

Rip Simonick does not have a twitter account.

You can't believe that not everybody knows what you know? Holy ######, your life must be hard. I saw it RT'd on my feed right when I woke up. Didn't think to look because it would seem strange that somebody would have a fake Simonick account and tweet that out...

You can't believe that not everybody knows what you know? Holy ######, your life must be hard. I saw it RT'd on my feed right when I woke up. Didn't think to look because it would seem strange that somebody would have a fake Simonick account and tweet that out...

Well, you should probably know that Lindy Ruff's tie is a fake account too.

Learn to Internet.

How about Kevin Devine?

@RonMexico666

Learn to Internet.

Or you could, you know, learn to not be a dick. It was one mistake and suddenly I know nothing while you're the all-knowing internet king? I almost never make the mistake of believing these fake accounts. I believe it was freeman or webster posted a fake Bob tweet and it was nothing when they did it. Your pointless hatred for me is showing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.