Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Edmonton gives up TWO SHG during the same penalty. They are taking tanking to a new level.

If they don't fire Eakens and MacT then they are definitely Tanking. Again.

Friggin losers are going for a record with what ? 3 now possibly 4 first overall picks on one roster. Its sick. Its twisted. Its inhumane. Its not damn fair.

Brodeur to St. Louis? That one would be a head-scratcher.

Really strange. Unless they expect Elliott to be out for most of the season, or Brodeur signs a two way deal, it doesn't really make sense.

It would continue to confirm my suspicions though that St. Louis has no idea what it's doing with goalies re: the Miller debacle.

Really strange. Unless they expect Elliott to be out for most of the season, or Brodeur signs a two way deal, it doesn't really make sense.

It would continue to confirm my suspicions though that St. Louis has no idea what it's doing with goalies re: the Miller debacle.

From what I heard on the radio this morning, not only would they sign him, but they want him to play a lot too. I just don't get it. I can understand trying to find a veteran presence if Elliott is out, but not handing over the starting spot to an 85 year old.

From what I heard on the radio this morning, not only would they sign him, but they want him to play a lot too. I just don't get it. I can understand trying to find a veteran presence if Elliott is out, but not handing over the starting spot to an 85 year old.

I was going to suggest GMTM get on the horn and pitch one of our goalies then immediately realized that letting them twist in the wind will have far better implications.

Edmonton gives up TWO SHG during the same penalty. They are taking tanking to a new level.

I went to school at RPI In the 1980s; they one the 1985 NCAA championship the year after I graduated. They had a good season in '84 but lost early in the playoffs. Anyway, I can remember RPI doing that a couple times back in '84.

So, LA let Voynov skate with the team? Either they ignored his suspension or the NHL ignored it.

I'm curious if perhaps the charges are being dropped. Apparently his wife doesn't want them to prosecute. Russian culture of spousal abuse is weird.

Kings got fined $100,000 for it.

I'm curious if perhaps the charges are being dropped. Apparently his wife doesn't want them to prosecute. Russian culture of spousal abuse is weird.

Maybe. Lombardi said there's been no change in his suspension status, so if charges are being dropped he probably can't say anything until the formal announcement.

Kings got fined $100,000 for it.

Well then, awesome. I rarely compliment the NHL, but good on them, they got this one right.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.