Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Nice to see all of the Canadian teams. That's been missing from the playoffs for a little bit.

What do you think, Rangers vs. Blues for the finals?

That's what my initial bracket looks like. Also have Winnie going to the WCF's

Anyone have a timetable on Patrick Kane's return?

Craig MacTavish said he has informed Taylor Hall, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Jordan Eberle that they won't be traded. He then said you can add Nail Yakupov to that list, as well... If he's not fired then that organization deserves hell.

Playoff match ups:

EAST

Rangers host Penguins

Canadiens host Senators

Lightning host Red Wings

Capitals host Islanders

WEST

Ducks host Jets

Blues host Wild

Predators host Blackhawks

Canucks host Flames

Preds vs Hawks round 1...  Tough series to pick..  I went with Preds only because Kane is not there.

The great mysterious of life: Why are we here? Is there a God? Do I exist? Why do they keep canceling Futurama? And how in the ###### does McTavish still have a job?

- There may or may not be a grand plan, but either way do your best to enjoy life (without being directly at the expense of others) and be productive.

- Maybe, but there's no proof if you don't believe what's written in a book.

- I know I exist, as even if this entire "life" is an illusion, my ability to understand that it could be an illusion means that it cannot completely fool me.

- Futurama keeps getting cancelled because, while they've figured out how to have a long-running SciFi series that doesn't get shut down due to cost, network execs still don't understand that SciFi fans will complain up a storm when something is cancelled.

- ????? That is a mystery.

I haven't figured this one out.  My leading theory is nostalgia.

Some Edmonton fans have already indicated an interest in Nolan as a coach who "can get the most out of his players."

To instill some effort in their kids and then can him a year or two later?  :ph34r:

Not sure if its been discussed but apparently the L.A. Kings locked Sutter out of the dressing room after a recent loss so they wouldn't have to suffer through one of his tirades.

Apparently this happened 2 months ago, and the Kings went 8-0 afterwards...if you believe the GM.

Regardless, there is some funny stuff in this story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/kings-players-locked-darryl-sutter-out-of-dressing-room--somehow-didn-t-make-epix-141624554.html

Apparently this happened 2 months ago, and the Kings went 8-0 afterwards...if you believe the GM.

Regardless, there is some funny stuff in this story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/kings-players-locked-darryl-sutter-out-of-dressing-room--somehow-didn-t-make-epix-141624554.html

Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.