Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

it's 6 to midnight!  

this is why we can't have nice things! 

lol I'm just ###### with you

It's ok, Liger.  I still love you, my child.  Us older folk look at a clock and see numbers.   There are numbers there.  Sometimes Roman, but with better practice, Arabic.

It's ok, Liger.  I still love you, my child.  Us older folk look at a clock and see numbers.   There are numbers there.  Sometimes Roman, but with better practice, Arabic.

So, if you're citing being a member of "older folk", shouldn't it be 6 to 8-ish?

:p

22 seconds in!

I love all the Sabre fans tonight! Except Chz because she won't return my phone calls.  lol jk.  Feels great to be a Sabres fan tonight.

The Mausoleum coming back to life. Wow. Loud. The "yes yes yes" chant is a great story, purely fan-driven. Refreshing. They're also chanting "Can you hear us" to Ovi, who said yesterday the Coliseum wouldn't be as loud as the Cap Center (lol).

Think Sabres fans in the FNC will ever get their act together like that?

I'm really not sure where to post this question, so I'll just go with this thread.  The popular idea right now is that Edmonton can move an Eberle or a Hall in exchange for some help on the blue line.  It's an obvious idea, but what help is going to be available?  When I think through some of the higher tier defensemen, I don't immediately come up with someone I think teams would be anxious to move.  And then they also need to find a goalie...

I say it's legal but sad.  We tolerate 50-50 crowds every Habs game and every Leaves game.  We tolerate somewhat less mixed crowds for the Pens, Rags, and Sens, too.  So it seems a little, um, insecure, of Nashville to do this.

Felt the same way 'bout the cryer canes fans back in the day.

Agreed.

I'm really not sure where to post this question, so I'll just go with this thread.  The popular idea right now is that Edmonton can move an Eberle or a Hall in exchange for some help on the blue line.  It's an obvious idea, but what help is going to be available?  When I think through some of the higher tier defensemen, I don't immediately come up with someone I think teams would be anxious to move.  And then they also need to find a goalie...

We sure could use a 1st line RW to fill out our roster. We are painfully short on right handed shots currently.

Plus Eberle probably doesn't cost as much as Hall.

Edited by Touched by Boyes

We sure could use a 1st line RW to fill out our roster. We are painfully short on right handed shots currently.

Plus Eberle probably doesn't cost as much as Hall.

I doubt Hall will be made available. Not even sure that Eberle will be. Would you if in their shoes?

I doubt Hall will be made available. Not even sure that Eberle will be. Would you if in their shoes?

MacTavish already said that he told Hall, Eberle and RNH during exit interviews that they absolutely will not be traded. Then said "and you can add Yakupov to that list, too."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.