Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

I've thought about the nick/marcus thing before, would be cool to have them on the same line, but I can't really see it on a team aspiring to contend. That said, I believe nick is a ufa and the sabres like hometown boys so who knows.

Foligno is pretty much inarguably an nhl player at this point, which already makes him an overachiever. Personally I like his upside and I hope he can play consistently like "good marcus." He's one of the guys you root for.

I've thought about the nick/marcus thing before, would be cool to have them on the same line, but I can't really see it on a team aspiring to contend. That said, I believe nick is a ufa and the sabres like hometown boys so who knows.

Foligno is pretty much inarguably an nhl player at this point, which already makes him an overachiever. Personally I like his upside and I hope he can play consistently like "good marcus." He's one of the guys you root for.

I think Marcus being an NHL is still very debatable. I doubt there are more than four or five other teams that he'd have a shot at making right now.

I think Marcus being an NHL is still very debatable. I doubt there are more than four or five other teams that he'd have a shot at making right now.

I think he's definitely a NHL player. I think it's tough to view some players, such as Foligno who is a all-heart/blood and guts player, on a bad team. I'd like to see what he could do on a good team that plays meaningful games.

He'd be a very good 4th liner on most teams IMO. Buffalo is still playing too many guys one line higher than they really are.

Why did we have to end up with the ###### Foligno Primeau brother? Nick Keith Foligno Primeau with a nice goal as he fell to his stomach.

Ok. Sorry for poking at our Foligno Primeau while pointing out that his brother, who is obviously better, is better.

I'd rather see them punch each other.

Pulled from the archives. :)

I think he's definitely a NHL player. I think it's tough to view some players, such as Foligno who is a all-heart/blood and guts player, on a bad team. I'd like to see what he could do on a good team that plays meaningful games.

If Foligno was an all-heart blood and guts player then nobody would doubt his place on this team. His lack of consistency/effort disqualifies him from that label in my eyes.

He'd be a very good 4th liner on most teams IMO. Buffalo is still playing too many guys one line higher than they really are.

Was thinking the same, maybe tank gets his wish and we'll sign Nick in the offseason as free agent. :P

Nick foligno on a 2b line with Zemgus next year.

Marcus will be a good 4th liner anyday.

Broward county hired a consultant to figure out whether or not letting the Florida Panthers out of their lease (thus allowing them to move) would be a legitimate/good option. The report is supposed to be done sometime this month.

Meanwhile, Quebec City's $400M stadium should be done sometime in the coming months and be ready for next season...

Just had the game on. That is awful...and they actually have a lot of good young players worth watching, unlike... :ph34r:

Announced at 7311. Lowest in franchise history by almost 3000!

Damn, that's gonna leave a mark.

Until those good young players do somethng that turns into wins, nobody is going to show up. Attendance will drop considerably this year, the new owners said they will not be offering free tickets and/or last minute discounts just to fill seats. Parts of the upper level will be closed off some games and everybody will pay the same prices.

http://www.thehockey...GCbTcfn4.mailto

"So don’t get too excited tonight, Quebec hockey fans. The Panthers have some serious issues to clear up, but all these empty seats in the stands don’t necessarily mean there will immediately be a relocated Panthers team and filled seats in a Quebec City NHL arena.

It’s not quite the sunset of hockey in Sunrise just yet."

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.