Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Who thinks that anymore?

I didn't watch the whole game, and maybe the guy tracking SOG for the Islanders was overzealous, but San jose had the Islanders pinned in their own zone a lot. I just can't believe(or don't want to believe) that Bozo Snow has finally put together a competitive team.

I didn't watch the whole game, and maybe the guy tracking SOG for the Islanders was overzealous, but San jose had the Islanders pinned in their own zone a lot. I just can't believe(or don't want to believe) that Bozo Snow has finally put together a competitive team.

I actually think Capuano is a pretty good coach. He always knows his teams limitations, and manages the best he can.

The teams that Sabres went 0-3 against to start the season are a combined 9-2-1.

Through 5 games the Sabres are outscoring the mighty Colorado Av's 8-7.

The Islanders may be 4-0, I have little faith they make the playoffs. On the flip side, IMO, the Columbus Bluejackets are for real.

The teams that Sabres went 0-3 against to start the season are a combined 9-2-1.

The Islanders may be 4-0, I have little faith they make the playoffs. On the flip side, IMO, the Columbus Bluejackets are for real.

Thanks for a brighter perspective.

I don't get the 2nd point at all? Av's suck as bad as the Sabres? Scoring in the NHL is barely ahead of soccer?

I don't get the 2nd point at all? Av's suck as bad as the Sabres? Scoring in the NHL is barely ahead of soccer?

The point is that's it's only 5 games and that even some of the uber-talented teams are having difficulties finding their stride. I'm glad the Sabres are hitting an early west coast string. It will give the team a chance to be on the road for 10 days and hopefully bond as other teams have done.

Edited by DeLuca1967

The point is that's it's only 5 games and that even some of the uber-talented teams are having difficulties finding their stride. I'm glad the Sabres are hitting an early west coast string. It will give the team a chance to be on the road for 10 days and hopefully bond as other teams have done.

Man, you are just way too positive lately. Someone been blowin sunshine up your butt? :P

I have nothing to complain about. If it makes you feel better I can bump up the Kassian/Hodgson thread ;)

Hahaha I always think about you and my brother when I notice that Hodgson is useless, because you were the 2 I argued with most the season we traded for him. He's still better than Kassian, but is Stafford-esque as you saw back then.

Hahaha I always think about you and my brother when I notice that Hodgson is useless, because you were the 2 I argued with most the season we traded for him. He's still better than Kassian, but is Stafford-esque as you saw back then.

Go to a game and watch each of them without the puck. Hodgson is no Stafford.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.