Free Agent Frenzy 2014

Hoss

Yeah, this whole thing is very creepy

Only if you're really over-thinking it. Two seconds on Google Images to jokingly point out that a guy who has an attractive wife might not care as much about where he ends up. It's not like anyone here was taking her picture or was talking about doing anything with her.

Lighten up, Francis. :P

Only if you're really over-thinking it. Two seconds on Google Images to jokingly point out that a guy who has an attractive wife might not care as much about where he ends up. It's not like anyone here was taking her picture or was talking about doing anything with her.

I'd do anything with her :D

Aud Smell is still out there hiding in the bushes in front of Kim Pegula's place.

Can't do the multi-quote on my phone, but lemme say a couple things.

Otto's going to land somewhere. He appears to be in no real rush. And it does seem as though Buffalo could be in the mix. Whatever. Good for him.

Ott's wife is quite fit. I don't imagine she's Ink's type. IIRC, Ink prefers ladies with some curve and payload--not the 5'0" spinners.

The fact that I recall Ink's type disturbs and delights me.

There's nothing creepy about parading out public image pictures of a pro athlete's wife.

There is something creepy about using state of the art spy gear to snap close-ups of the wife of a billionaire pro sports team owner from a distance of 1/3 of a mile.

Mrs. Ott is cute. She's no Kim Pegula. And I have close-ups of Mrs. Pegula to prove it.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Can't do the multi-quote on my phone, but lemme say a couple things.

Otto's going to land somewhere. He appears to be in no real rush. And it does seem as though Buffalo could be in the mix. Whatever. Good for him.

Ott's wife is quite fit. I don't imagine she's Ink's type. IIRC, Ink prefers ladies with some curve and payload--not the 5'0" spinners.

The fact that I recall Ink's type disturbs and delights me.

I'm delighted as well. I think it's probably burned into your brain from the Hayden Panatierre (no idea if its spelled right nor do I care) thread. I want women who look like women, not little girls. Give me Salma Hayak, Christina Hendricks or Melissa Rauch. Not these shapeless little waifs.

Edited by inkman

I'm delighted as well. I think it's probably burned into your brain from the Hayden Panatierre (no idea if its spelled right nor do I care) thread. I want women who look like women, not little girls. Give me Salma Hayak, Christina Hendricks or Melissa Rauch. Not these shapeless little waifs.

I think I'm getting some mixed messages. Don't you also like that Nicole Curtis, though?

I dated a girl who looks exactly like Mrs. Ott when I was in college. Total wrong side of the tracks mismatch (I was poor, she lived with her filthy rich parents). I didn't like that her hair smelled like hot hair product all of the time. She was nice, all the same.

Now that I think of it, I dated several little Italian-like girls from wealthy families back in the day. One was (and I presume still is) a Jew, but had the same just north of petite body thing going on. That type is shapely, like Ott's wife, they're not waif-ish with only a suggestion of curves.

I dated a girl who looks exactly like Mrs. Ott when I was in college. Total wrong side of the tracks mismatch (I was poor, she lived with her filthy rich parents). I didn't like that her hair smelled like hot hair product all of the time. She was nice, all the same.

Now that I think of it, I dated several little Italian-like girls from wealthy families back in the day. One was (and I presume still is) a Jew, but had the same just north of petite body thing going on. That type is shapely, like Ott's wife, they're not waif-ish with only a suggestion of curves.

NSFW

Derek Roy's agent said yesterday that he was near an agreement with a western conference club but nothing has come yet. Assumption is that it'll be Edmonton or Nashville.

It should be Arizona. Regier is there. You know he wants Roy back!

I'm surprised there has been no mention of Connolly across the league. I thought for sure he would try and make a "comeback" this year. Even as a Plan B, go over to Europe for a couple of years, pad the bank account, and play in a league that might be better suited for his style of play.

Greg Wyshynski@wyshynski 1m

Ville Leino’s agent tells me he’s having “good talks” with multiple teams for the UFA.

:blink:

Phone connects

Agent: Hi this is Sami Sometimonen, Ville's Leino's agent. Any interest?

Any GM: Why sure, we are a little strapped at the moment, but give me your number, and we'll give you a call should the team bus tip over.

Agent: Thanks

Phone disconnects

Agent to Ville: It could have been worse, they expressed circumstances where they could envision you joining the team. And I haven't even phoned Arizona yet.

Phone connects

Agent: Hi this is Sami Sometimonen, Ville's Leino's agent. Any interest?

Any GM: Why sure, we are a little strapped at the moment, but give me your number, and we'll give you a call should the team bus tip over.

Agent: Thanks

Phone disconnects

Agent to Ville: It could have been worse, they expressed circumstances where they could envision you joining the team. And I haven't even phoned Arizona yet.

HAHAHA! this is great

Derek Roy's agent said yesterday that he was near an agreement with a western conference club but nothing has come yet. Assumption is that it'll be Edmonton or Nashville.

I think it'll be Nashville unless the Preds trade for Vinny Lecavallier. When I ran into Goose at the dog park he mentioned Derek Roy as being an option for the Preds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.