Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

No links, just a pattern of behavior over the years. You can google Milstein Niagara Falls and see what turns up. He's basically a downstate Paul Snyder.

yeah - google delivers very helpful links (which i've posted above). i'm a whole world of ambivalent about the guy now. but, if he's going to keep the bills here, we could do worse.

I also think she's a particular kind of ugly. She's a product of not eating a lot, makeup and being naturally dark.

fair enough. in some pics, she looks downright stunning. and then in others, she looks like a tranny (see below).

stiviano3jpg-9f0485311b2e3c9a.jpg

but as is often the case with these sorts of questions, i am confident that there is a select few hetero dudes on the planet who -- in the abstract anyway -- would decline an opportunity to treat her body like a playground.

I'm with ink on this one. She's busted. She's had her lips done a few too many times....looks like a large mouth bass.

good call.

look at her high school graduation picture - lovely girl, she was.

article-2617020-1D7CF68900000578-732_634x838.jpg

i am confident that there is a select few hetero dudes on the planet who -- in the abstract anyway -- would decline an opportunity to treat her body like a playground.

Duh! I never said I'd kick her out of bed!

I heard the Schopp-end response to a caller, driving home from work. Full credit for the way that he explained it, but I surmised that one can have a great defense, like the Seahawks, or a great offense, like the Patriots, to win a Superbowl. I didn't hear the caller, but I'd guess his point was that we could be great by investing in defense this draft early on. The Bills are closer on defensive dominance, for sure, given the recent franchise sack record. There might be something to the idea of grabbing the BPOD, and then grab the Best of the Rest offensively. Dunno.

I heard the Schopp-end response to a caller, driving home from work. Full credit for the way that he explained it, but I surmised that one can have a great defense, like the Seahawks, or a great offense, like the Patriots, to win a Superbowl. I didn't hear the caller, but I'd guess his point was that we could be great by investing in defense this draft early on. The Bills are closer on defensive dominance, for sure, given the recent franchise sack record. There might be something to the idea of grabbing the BPOD, and then grab the Best of the Rest offensively. Dunno.

I'm all for that. If they can get a starter at OLB and either S or CB in the first 2 rounds....they may have a top 5 defense. To me...you help a promising but inconsistent young QB with a top defense more than you do with a promising but inconsistent young TE/WR. I go Tackle or D. You are close to critical mass on D.

It's a heck of a lot easier scoring points starting from your 35 than it is your 8.....

So I wonder if the Bills will move up in the draft. Since a new owner is coming in within 2 years, I'd think that the brass is going to try to prove themselves. So they could move up in the draft to get a big name, and I think that they would try to do that this year. How would you get your new bosses attention, if you knew that you were going to get a new boss? Still, dunno, but it will take a vision to keep the job, imo.

Edited by Marcellus

I think this defense will take a GIGANTIC step back this year.

Jerry Hughes had 10 sacks in his first year in the 3-4, but he's completely useless in the 4-3 (hence why we got him for a backup linebacker last year).

Manny Lawson is similarly useless in the 4-3. He's got no real position in the 4-3.

Marcell Dareus wasn't anything special in the 4-3. Always solid at rushing the passer but couldn't do anything else in the 4-3. Played great overall in 3-4.

Alan Branch doesn't even have a position in the 4-3.

No Jairus Byrd in the back will leave a big hole that I expect they'll try to fill by converting Corey Graham to safety.

The pass rush won't be as elite in the 4-3 which means the corners (Nickell Robey especially) may get exposed again.

I'm sure they'll run SOME 3-4 looks, but Schwartz will be running mostly 4-3 as has been said.

Edited by Tankalicious

Mack looks good in the 3-4, as well as many others, thanks Tank. It might be dreamland to move up for Mack, but I think that his MAC status might work to the Bills advantage if they were to offer something big.

Well they'll be running the 4-3, but I believe Mack would be fantastic in the 4-3 as an OLB still. He's a bigger version of Lavonte David who many thought was the DPOY. He can play the pass, the run and rush the passer. He's got everything you'd want in a linebacker, and I think he could conceivably play weakside, middle and sam while also putting his hand in the dirt once in a while. If I could pick one player outside of Clowney it would be Mack.

If they were to end up with Mack then I would guess he would start at the SAM (strongside) with Spikes in the middle and Kiko on the weakside. In passing situations they could likely move Mack to the middle and play Rivers at his spot and Kiko still in.

Edited by Tankalicious

Manziel or will be a bust..

Fixed it. Drafting Manziel would be a mistake, moving up to draft him would be a humongous mistake.

So I wonder if the Bills will move up in the draft. Since a new owner is coming in within 2 years, I'd think that the brass is going to try to prove themselves. So they could move up in the draft to get a big name, and I think that they would try to do that this year. How would you get your new bosses attention, if you knew that you were going to get a new boss? Still, dunno, but it will take a vision to keep the job, imo.

Since they may have a new owner in a year or two, they are not going to mortgage the draft picks from those years to move up this year, especially where there's no guaranteed star worth trading up to #1 for.

Fixed it. Drafting Manziel would be a mistake, moving up to draft him would be a humongous mistake.

So are you an EJ disciple? Mr "I break every 10th hit I take"

I heard the Schopp-end response to a caller, driving home from work. Full credit for the way that he explained it, but I surmised that one can have a great defense, like the Seahawks, or a great offense, like the Patriots, to win a Superbowl.

The Patriots never won the Super Bowl when they had a great offense. They had a clutch offense backed by a good defense.

So are you an EJ disciple? Mr "I break every 10th hit I take"

Pretty sure his post was a commentary on Manziel, not support of Manuel.

And if you're so concerned about your QB staying healthy, I have no idea how you can be on the Manziel bandwagon. He's going to be crushed in the NFL.

Bills could identify owner in 90 days

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills could identify a new owner within three months, leading Gov. Andrew Cuomo's stepping up the state's efforts to secure the franchise's long-term future in the region.

A person familiar with the sale process told The Associated Press on Saturday there is an anticipation that the Bills' could be sold by July, and the sale approved by NFL owners as early as the league's meetings in October. The same person and another person also told the AP that at least one prospective ownership group has already toured potential new stadium locations in Buffalo.

Both people spoke on condition of anonymity because the sale process has not been made public.

Pretty sure his post was a commentary on Manziel, not support of Manuel.

And if you're so concerned about your QB staying healthy, I have no idea how you can be on the Manziel bandwagon. He's going to be crushed in the NFL.

Yup.

Golisano and Larry Quinn had dinner with Russ Brandon at Sinatra's.......I swear to the baby Jesus I would go Michael Corleone in the toilet scene if I knew this would lead to anything......

Seriously. Having Larry calling the shots with a Buffalo sports franchise again boggles my mind. Does he have compromising photos of TG we don't know about?

Seriously. Having Larry calling the shots with a Buffalo sports franchise again boggles my mind. Does he have compromising photos of TG we don't know about?

I know why we hate Quinn, medicine woman, but why should TG hate him? He made him a couple hundred mill. I'd be buds with him too.