• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

I'm going to Tweet "Seeing rumblings of a possible move by the #Sabres. May involve Miller. Stay tuned..."

No one can deny my factual accuracy. Ready? Here we go!

sizzlemeister ‏@sizzlemeister · 1m

Seeing rumblings of a possible move by the #Sabres. May involve #RyanMiller. Stay tuned...

Edited by sizzlemeister

Not to announce during stadium series is silly. There are several games this year and you dont hold up an arguably blockbuster trade for a week and risk injury.

I too know people on inside (no they dont feed me secret pre-trade info generally) and this goes against how a club operates.

touche' ;)

Now now scknfla, don't hate on me to much today. It's still early in the week :P

It is early in the week. Lol. You know i think i truly am sick. Last night i went to bed anxiously awaiting some news in the morning. Woke up and immediately reached for my phone on the nightstand. My wife says " your already on your phone". Just checking for an important email dear.

Little did she know i tossed and turned all night because of two dudes named Rabi and Straw. Anyone want to join me in therapy?

It is early in the week. Lol. You know i think i truly am sick. Last night i went to bed anxiously awaiting some news in the morning. Woke up and immediately reached for my phone on the nightstand. My wife says " your already on your phone". Just checking for an important email dear.

Little did she know i tossed and turned all night because of two dudes named Rabi and Straw. Anyone want to join me in therapy?

Sure, I used the excuse "just checking work text messages honey" this morning

I just wish there was a "simulate to the trade deadline" button. I just want it to all end.

Can we also fast forward to June 26, 2015 as well?

We can pause for major events and holidays.

Perfect. The only things I can think of is the lady and I's anniversary and my graduation. That's about it.

@ChadGraff: There is absolutely no truth to the "report" that the Wild made an offer for Ryan Miller.

You'd think I'd have more followers after that. I'm thinking of turning to rumor-mongering.

My friend Kyle is the one who got Roenick going really good on twitter last year...We would be at the bar and he would just start torturing him also..It was epic...

lol. That was funny. You'd think Roenick would be media/social media savy and stay out of those dustups. He always was an emotional guy.

Roenick? Savvy? He's one of the biggest jackasses I've ever seen. The big surprise to me is that he's on NBC and not on one of the Kardashian shows.