• Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Michael Straw Jr. ‏@TheMikeStraw 42m

What I can say right now is that Miller was offered a contract, but instead of saying yes/no kept delaying.

Michael Straw Jr. ‏@TheMikeStraw 37m

If/When Miller gets dealt. I see Enroth being in a Biron-like position. Man the net as the starter until the next "franchise" goalie

Who do you think coined the phrase? I wasn't interrogating you, just funnin.

No doubt, and I am not trying to be a jerk...just saying what I know is out there, and not just from that guy.

I don't have "sources" per se (like a GM or scout), but I do have people "in the know" whom I trust with information.

Whether that information turns into facts, I have no clue...I will wait and see like all the rest of us, but I trust this one.

Edited by DJshnooks

No doubt, and I am not trying to be a jerk...just saying what I know is out there, and not just from that guy.

I don't have "sources" per se (like a GM or scout), but I do have people "in the know" whom I trust with information.

Whether that information turns into facts, I have no clue...I will wait and see like all the rest of us, but I trust this one.

holding out for Halak, 1st, 2nd (conditional becomes 1st if they make finals or re signs), rattie

and when the LA Kings scream louder for more scoring we can deal them Moulson!

Exactly, I believe Buffalo would strengthen the western teams, before they would help the eastern teams.

I think one trade might set off the other, that is why I said something "BIG" (like the speculation says)...would be BOTH traded TOMORROW.

holding out for Halak, 1st, 2nd (conditional becomes 1st if they make finals or re signs), rattie

Huh? Again, I mentioned this up thread a few posts ago.

Latest...

Miller to St. Louis for Rattie, Halak and a 1st round pick.

I would say "BIG" would be...Miller to St. Louis AND Moulson to LA...BOTH TOMORROW! ;)

Ohhh so you actually have a source who says we've made that deal with the Blues

Ohhh so you actually have a source who says we've made that deal with the Blues

This is where I stop "arguing" with you, just for the sake of arguing...because you clearly cannot read! ;-)

(But yes, actually...there ARE "sources" out there who say it is a done deal...)

Edited by DJshnooks

Well, if Miller is traded today, that will certainly qualify as a "big" move.

We'll also get a good long look at Enroth in the #1 slot -- this will probably determine whether they go after Halak or Hiller or someone like that in the offseason.

It will also determine whether JJFiveOh is ultimately vindicated -- now there's a scary thought.

Let's see.

Anyone know who is masquerading on Twitter as Sabres Front Office? They just seem to take all the BS from here and post it as their own. Kinda misleading if you aren't twitter savvy.

Some random. There are multiple anonymous accounts that just throw out random BS. Hoping that something sticks.

If you search twitter for "#Sabres", there are about a million tweets saying Miller to STL for Rattie, Halak and a 1st. None of those tweets is from anyone I've ever heard of.

Having said that, I'd be pretty happy with that return for Miller.

Or not

I think we're all just looking for some excitement in our hockey lives.

Reading between the lines, it sounds like the Sabres have a deal they like but it only goes down if Miller agrees to a contract extension with his new team. Obviously he'd want to think that over.

If he plays tonight, I guess the deal is off.