Ron Rolston Interview (11/4/13)

Ryan Miller Interview (11/4/13)

Matt Moulson Interview (11/4/13)

Christian Ehrhoff Interview (11/4/13)

Sabres In :90 (11/4/13)

Sabres Foligno may find himself sitting out

Sabres Digital Pressbox Game Preview: 11/5/13 at San Jose

GAME NOTES PDF

Sharks head coach Todd McLellan spoke with the media prior to the game vs Buffalo

SHARKS PROVIDE BIG CHALLENGE FOR SABRES

Dunleavy Sabres-Sharks Preview (11/5/13)

Ron Rolston Interview (11/5/13)

Steve Ott Interview (11/5/13)

Henrik Tallinder Interview (11/5/13)

Marcus Foligno Interview (11/5/13)

BUFFALO SABRES

Projected Lineup (pending morning skate)

26 Matt Moulson – 19 Cody Hodgson – 63 Tyler Ennis

9 Steve Ott ("C") – 25 Mikhail Grigorenko – 78 Corey Tropp

28 Zemgus Girgensons – 22 Johan Larsson – 65 Brian Flynn

23 Ville Leino – 8 Cody McCormick – 21 Drew Stafford

X: 32 John Scott, 82 Marcus Foligno

10 Christian Ehrhoff ("A") – 3 Mark Pysyk

20 Henrik Tallinder – 57 Tyler Myers

4 Jamie McBain – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

X: 61 Nikita Zadorov

30 Ryan Miller

1 Jhonas Enroth

SAN JOSE SHARKS

Projected Lineup (pending morning skate)

48 Tomas Hertl – 19 Joe Thornton ("C") – 81 Tyler Kennedy

12 Patrick Marleau ("A") – 39 Logan Couture – 9 Martin Havlat

83 Matthew Nieto – 8 Joe Pavelski – 57 Tommy Wingels

43 John McCarthy – 10 Andrew Desjardins – 15 James Sheppard

X: 18 Mike Brown, 88 Brent Burns

7 Brad Stuart – 22 Dan Boyle ("A")

44 Marc-Edouard Vlasic – 61 Justin Braun

27 Scott Hannan – 5 Jason Demers

X: 52 Matt Irwin

31 Antti Niemi

32 Alex Stalock

Ron's trying to instill a bit of grit into Grigorenko. His battle's been improving so I hope Ott gets him going. It's good for Grigorenko to learn the way hockey needs to be played if you're going to win in the playoffs. I hope Grigo gets another point and keeps building his confidence.

Scratching Zadorov for McBain? Ugh. I wish we traded Andrej for the pick straight up.

Hmm why is Foligno scratched? Is he injured? I missed that somehow.

When i look on our lineup it should not be outperformed like they were and propably will be.

I think we have the tools to be a hard working middle of the pack nhl team.

Of course it is better to tank because of the draft, but for the fans this is nuts.

When i look on our lineup it should not be outperformed like they were and propably will be.

Of course it is better to tank because of the draft, but for the fans this is nuts.

pffft scratch stafford and play foligno already.

This from Paul Hamilton: Sabres Foligno may find himself sitting out

Marcus Foligno had done a nice job with shutting down Steven Stamkos of the Lightning not once, but twice. Against Anaheim on Saturday Foligno was very soft on coverage twice that turned into Ducks goals.

Foligno had a horrible game last time out. Not sure if he is hurt... could be.

The over and under for goals by the Sharks be at least 6.

Whew. I was up at 4 a.m. and just finished a seven-mile run. Today, I'll be working with the Amish to raise a barn, well, two barns. And tonight for dinner we're having turkey and all the fixins, with warm milk and pecan pie for dessert. What time does the game start? Gee, I hope I have something left in the tank.

Whew. I was up at 4 a.m. and just finished a seven-mile run. Today, I'll be working with the Amish to raise a barn, well, two barns. And tonight for dinner we're having turkey and all the fixins, with warm milk and pecan pie for dessert. What time does the game start? Gee, I hope I have something left in the tank.

That is an incredibly interesting day. I would enjoy that

This game will be a real test for East Coast diehards....Will I make it through to the end of the game? Hmmm.

SJ has 7 players with 10 or more pts this season... Buffalo has 2 and 1 of them is Moulson.

So Zadorov is not playing 20minutes tonight in all situations? Sounds like Foligno is not as well? Good thing we have Drew Stafford and Jamie McBain. :death:

For the life of me I just don't get it. Neither Stafford or McBain are here next year. If they are not part of the plan then why aren't you giving as much experience as possible to those that are in the plan? It has to be either play them or send them to Rochester our back to jr's. It can't be musical chairs in the press box.

I could deal with this loosing crap a hell of a lot better if it wasn't one stupid ass decision after another.

For the life of me I just don't get it. Neither Stafford or McBain are here next year. If they are not part of the plan then why aren't you giving as much experience as possible to those that are in the plan? It has to be either play them or send them to Rochester our back to jr's. It can't be musical chairs in the press box.

I could deal with this loosing crap a hell of a lot better if it wasn't one stupid ass decision after another.

You must be assuming that Stafford will be an offseason buyout. I hope you're right unless some team is willing to gamble on him in a deal with the Sabres so that Darcy gets something for him.

I'll probably watch the first period tonight but I'm not staying up to 1 or 130 and then dragging azz all day tomorrow if they are going to go with their usual effort level. We will see how the first goes I guess.

Set your alarm for the 3rd. Thats when the Sharks will take their foot off the gas and the Sabres will appear somewhat good but by then it'll be too late.

GO SABRES ! yeah, whateva !

Archived