GDT: Buffalo at San Jose 11-05-13 at 10:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

For the life of me I just don't get it. Neither Stafford or McBain are here next year. If they are not part of the plan then why aren't you giving as much experience as possible to those that are in the plan? It has to be either play them or send them to Rochester our back to jr's. It can't be musical chairs in the press box.

I could deal with this loosing crap a hell of a lot better if it wasn't one stupid ass decision after another.

Man, me and you are on the same wavelength.

Discussion going on in the "fantasy" gambling thread....

San Jose is a -550 favorite tonight at one place, and averaging -450.

That translates to Buffalo only having a 17% chance to win the game tonight.

Only once in a blue moon do you see stuff like this in hockey. It opened at -330, and everyone and their Aunt Bessy have brought their piggy banks in on the Sharks.

Discussion going on in the "fantasy" gambling thread....

San Jose is a -550 favorite tonight at one place, and averaging -450.

That translates to Buffalo only having a 17% chance to win the game tonight.

Only once in a blue moon do you see stuff like this in hockey. It opened at -330, and everyone and their Aunt Bessy have brought their piggy banks in on the Sharks.

That percentage seems awfully high to me. :P

Nyet!!!

@pham1717

82 back with 9 and 78 today. 25 and 61 extras

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines at #GameDay skate: Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis. Ott-Foligno-Tropp. Girgensons-Larsson-Flynn. Leino-McCormick-Stafford. #SabresInCali

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings in San Jose: Ehrhoff-Pysyk. Tallinder-Myers. McBain-Ristolainen. Zadorov-Scott. #SabresInCali

I'm gonna flip my ######. Foligno earned a sit by floating. Now we're benching Grigorenko again? To put back the horrible Ott Foligno Tropp line?

I'm sorry for everyone that is getting sick of all my gdt posts being the same before every game.

don't apologize. I'm sick of the dumb decisions too.

I'm gonna flip my ######. Foligno earned a sit by floating. Now we're benching Grigorenko again? To put back the horrible Ott Foligno Tropp line?

I'm sorry for everyone that is getting sick of all my gdt posts being the same before every game.

It's not you, it's Ron.

It's Miller's turn to be hung out to dry:

@BuffNewsVogl

Ryan Miller will start in goal for Sabres versus Sharks and try to better 1-10 record with 3.03 GAA and .919 save percentage.

You're cute with steam coming out of your ears.

Since it is safe to assume that these bonehead moves will continue and to save you some keystrokes just cut and paste your post in every gdt that opens up.

You're cute with steam coming out of your ears.

Since it is safe to assume that these bonehead moves will continue and to save you some keystrokes just cut and paste your post in every gdt that opens up.

Better yet, make a template. That way you can just insert the different names into the same complaint :)

Archived