Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Per Marrone, thad lewis to start, not bringing in a QB unless it's to the practice squad... So in thaddeus we trust I guess

Tuel was bad on Thursday, but I find it surprising that they considered him so bad that he lost his 2nd string job in one quarter of play. And if that's the case how wasn't this issue identified in camp or the first five weeks of practice.

Tuel was bad on Thursday, but I find it surprising that they considered him so bad that he lost his 2nd string job in one quarter of play. And if that's the case how wasn't this issue identified in camp or the first five weeks of practice.

It was identified which is why they brought in Leinart and Lewis when Kolb was out. I think that Lewis wasnt backing up EJ because he was still learning the playbook and now that he knows it he is moving into the backup role.

We can franchise him again next year.

Sure and with hold him from another big pay day. While joe fan is not going to comprehend why a guy making 8 mill is a problem, his teammates, will basically see it as the Bills keeping Byrd from making 20-30 mill guaranteed.

Sure and with hold him from another big pay day. While joe fan is not going to comprehend why a guy making 8 mill is a problem, his teammates, will basically see it as the Bills keeping Byrd from making 20-30 mill guaranteed.

Well, my ideal of course is to actually pay the man. I'm just trying to say this isn't a Vanek situation where if we don't trade him during the season he walks for nothing--worst case scenario we can still franchise him and trade him before the draft.

Tuel deserves a chance to play. The way they talked about him in camp you'd think they have some confidence in him. I really don't think it's fair to base it off of what he did against Cleveland. It was his first game, on national TV, he probably didn't have many reps during practice. With a week and a half to work with the starters, he should start this week.

Tuel deserves a chance to play. The way they talked about him in camp you'd think they have some confidence in him. I really don't think it's fair to base it off of what he did against Cleveland. It was his first game, on national TV, he probably didn't have many reps during practice. With a week and a half to work with the starters, he should start this week.

We are talking about the Bills.

He sucked in college too. He has no arm and he cannot play in the NFL.

Per Marrone, thad lewis to start, not bringing in a QB unless it's to the practice squad... So in thaddeus we trust I guess

Maybe Bills could get Fitzpatrick back from the Tennessee Titans? :lol: One game with him starting for the injured Jake Locker, and I think they've already had their fill of him. Guy is dependable - you can trust Blitzpatrick to cough up the ball when it counts - he threw two picks in the 4th quarter and ended up with a 57 passer rating.

Edited by Jsixspd

I think I predicted 5-11 or 4-12 but either way with Manuel injured this team is done. The Bills should trade Byrd... ASAP

Trading Byrd is not going to be that easy, how many teams are there out there that are going to want to pay a safety $9 Million, especially one that pouts and sits when he doesn't get his way and has an A-hole for an agent. I could care less if Byrd ever steps on the field again for the Bills, but the return on a trade is not going to be as high as some think.

With Manuel and a decent left guard sure, but with the Colin brown/legurski combo and thad at the helm, I can honestly see us getting shut out

I think some screen plays, a heavy dose of running to set up the pass, and a stout defensive showing will give us a chance. I'll be honest, I circled Baltimore as a sure loss, and we know how that turned out...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.