Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

I think some screen plays, a heavy dose of running to set up the pass, and a stout defensive showing will give us a chance. I'll be honest, I circled Baltimore as a sure loss, and we know how that turned out...

as well as our D has improved, they're nowhere near the top of the league and have had points put up on them.... I think the Bengals stack the box and make us beat them with a really unknown QB.... I also don't see us throwing too many screens, we haven't been much of a screen team this far this year.

I'd like to win, but our injury situation is pretty bad, it may depends on dalton, if he's hott=we lose, but if he's off then game on

Think I'll spend a Sunday off doing something fun.... Take the motorcycle out to the Fall festival and then a theater production of a clockwork orange tonight downtown.

No need to watch our 3rd string qb in a game where we don't have a high chance of winning. I'll DVR the game just in case.

I wish a coach, owner or teammate would tell AP that he has his priorities all mixed up today. I don't care what station I have or would have in life. If I had to deal with what he is dealing with, playing a football game would never, ever, ever enter my consciousness.

I wish a coach, owner or teammate would tell AP that he has his priorities all mixed up today. I don't care what station I have or would have in life. If I had to deal with what he is dealing with, playing a football game would never, ever, ever enter my consciousness.

Different people deal with tragedy differently. I'm not going to judge him. That said, I do feel sorry for everyone who has to tackle him today.

I see what you are saying, but you don't ever want to judge how someone deals with a tragedy

Has he acknowledged that the kid was his?

lol I love them going for it. Sad they didn't get it but glad they tried for it.

That goal line stand was exactly what happens when you run 3 straight times up the gut. Every Monday morning quarterback says "I'd just run it right up the middle 3 times". Well, we saw what happens.

That goal line stand was exactly what happens when you run 3 straight times up the gut. Every Monday morning quarterback says "I'd just run it right up the middle 3 times". Well, we saw what happens.

Yea do a play action or something but jackson had no where to go.

Marrone = MORON! Bills would have won had they kicked the field goal in the first half instead of going for it on 4th and goal.

He did the same last week and the Bills came away with no points on a 4th down in FG range! Media and fans need to get in that guy's grill and hold him fully accountable and responsible for his game losing coaching error.

Edited by Jsixspd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.