Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

Kiko got away with a personal foul there it looks like..... This could change the whole game

Kiko is a football player. If he can stay healthy, he's a star in this league.

I wonder if the rookie kicker will get his job back.. Carpenter has been money.

Kiko is a football player. If he can stay healthy, he's a star in this league.

I wonder if the rookie kicker will get his job back.. Carpenter has been money.

That 52 yarder was pretty impressive..... Kiko is a stud for sure... Think we got a good pick there, but it was helmet to helmet on that hit, the way the league coddles QB's I'm surprised that wasn't a flag

CJ! This is a new kind of Bills team that actually hangs in the game even though they get kicked around a little. It's not like other years. I'm a fan of EJ Manuel but don't think the Bills offense are experienced enough to run a no-huddle. With their running game, I'd like to see them eat clock.

Tuel got his shot. His arm just might be weaker than Fitz's if that is even possible.

Bills squandered a win today.

Johnson and Manuel out.. Ouch..

You really can't "squander" a win when you're down to Tuel at QB and just Woods, Hogan, and Easley at WR. The game was over when EJ couldn't come back.

EJ Manuel's injury was unnecessary and dumb. He had the 1st down by a comfortable margin - but he tried running for more and paid the price. The guy's on-field intelligence is not impressive. Kind of reminds me of another guy with the same number of letters in his name - JP Losman.

Edited by Jsixspd

EJ Manuel's injury was unnecessary and dumb. He had the 1st down by a comfortable margin - but he tried running for more and paid the price. The guy's on-field intelligence is not impressive. Kind of reminds me of another guy with the same number of letters in his name - JP Losman.

Seems like you've found something important to focus on.

Anyway, where are all the geniuses telling us Tuel was better than Manuel?

Edited by inkman

Million dollar body, ten cent head.

Thank you! I called it the day we drafted him. No QB with 8 letters in his name is every going to amount to anything in this league! Unless you count Tom Brady....

EJ was stupid on that play but every running QB has to learn the hard way at some point that this isn't college and that NFL defenders are going to murder you if you aren't smart. Hopefully in this case the "hard way" is only missing this game.

I hate Thursday games so much. Since they started has there been more than like 2 of them? 4 days just isn't enough time to game plan and for players to recover. Win or lose I expect a pretty awful game.

What rookie has looked consistently better?

Mis-wrote - I meant within the last year - which would have included Luck, RG3, Wilson, and even Tannehill.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.