The other sports thread

Eleven

Yankees Tigers got into an actual brawl today, not just a crappy baseball one. Well, still maybe kinda crappy, but good by baseball standards.

! Now they're all going to get suspended and the Yankees will lose the next 12.

The only remotely decent team playing tomorrow is Stanford. 

South Florida is ranked five spots below Stanford in the AP Poll (and only four below Georgia); it is no. 19. It also finished ranked in the top 25 last year, unlike one of the two other aforementioned teams.  And even if it weren't, college football still starts tomorrow.

South Florida is ranked five spots below Stanford in the AP Poll (and only four below Georgia); it is no. 19. It also finished ranked in the top 25 last year, unlike one of the two other aforementioned teams.  And even if it weren't, college football still starts tomorrow.

You are correct the first college football game kicks off tomorrow at 730.  

Don't worry he's going to break out of it with 4 grand slams against the Red Sox in the post season. Because Yankees.

Against David Price....in one inning. Because Yan...oh wait, no, it's because David Price sucks in the playoffs.

It's in Tuscaloosa. I think Bama wins but I could see their QB play being a problem. Not sure FSU can handle the Bama defense though. It's gonna be brutal. Winner will come out as a championship favorite.

I'm confident FSU's defense will show just how terrible Hurts really is

I'm confident FSU's defense will show just how terrible Hurts really is

He definitely looks like a RB playing QB.

Yea but can FSU stop the run for 4 quarters? Scarborough and Harris are decent. Not saying FSU can't just that it will be a challenge. Also I think FSU's starting QB is a redshirt Freshman.