Soccer (Football) ~ Everything About The Beautiful Game

Sabres Fan in NS

Lady ref running the center in the Bundesliga game right now. First time I've seen that at this high of a level. Impressive.

American teenager Weston McKennie is on the bench for Schalke to start this game. He started the last few games, so there is a chance he comes in as a second half sub.

EDIT: this ref also did the Women's World Cup final game (USA v. Japan)

Edited by Potato

72,000 in Atlanta see TFC eclipse the single season points record that has stood for almost 20 years.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/mls/toronto-fc-atlanta-united-fc-1.4366382

TFC is a very good side and their little guy can 'bend it' almost as well as Beckham.  He has scored many goals from a free kick.  His match tying goal yesterday was fantastic.  Just over the outreached hand of the goalie and nudged the bar and dropped in.

GO TFC!!

Koeman....OUT.

Not particularly suprising. That team is awful. And it really shouldn't be.

Welcome news, but an awful surprise based on what I thought would happen as of mid-August.

We have an Evertonian in the home, and he's been super bummed about how things have gone -- especially given the talent that was introduced to the squad.

Welcome news, but an awful surprise based on what I thought would happen as of mid-August.

We have an Evertonian in the home, and he's been super bummed about how things have gone -- especially given the talent that was introduced to the squad.

They just...can't score. It's incredible. 

I was excited about Koeman, too. Lukaku is a big loss, and is nearly impossible to replace, but they should be far better than they have been.

72,000 in Atlanta see TFC eclipse the single season points record that has stood for almost 20 years.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/mls/toronto-fc-atlanta-united-fc-1.4366382

TFC is a very good side and their little guy can 'bend it' almost as well as Beckham.  He has scored many goals from a free kick.  His match tying goal yesterday was fantastic.  Just over the outreached hand of the goalie and nudged the bar and dropped in.

GO TFC!!

I can't help but read that as "The Football Club", like TPC in 1984.