2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

Guest Sloth

LA firmly in control of this game so far.

NJ is lucky to not be down by 2. Scoring chances 8 to 4 in favor of LA.

I wonder what %, if you will, of hockey fans are watching this game simply because it could be the last one for months. One of the reasons Im watching.

What really impresses me about LA is that as aggressive as they appear to be, they rarely get caught out of position defensively.

Their forwards are so good on the forecheck that their D doesn't have to jump in on the play. They always have two players back no matter what.

They also never stop skating. I wonder if Sutter basically said "I never want to see your feet not churning." Just great athleticism.

Guest Sloth

Anyone hear the rumour that Jersey claims bankruptcy if and when they are eliminated ?

Havent heard that, but that would really suck. How could NJ mess things up that bad financially? Hockey place that wins often? Scratching my head on that one.

Damn, ughhh looks like it may be a road cup win.....again

If jersey wins the next game, this could get interesting. The kings haven't been blowing nj outta the water like they were against their western opponent counterparts

Nope. Not even in game 3

I know it more or less went there organically, but those would be good posts for the "does size matter" thread.

Darcy has said that the team needs to get bigger. I assume he meant play bigger as well. Hopefully we see movement in that direction during the post season.

The NHL has already fronted them about $11 million of their TV revenues.

Damn Bettman, when will he ever learn that these "Sunbelt" southern teams like NJ just won't ever make it!

He got lucky with Pittsburgh being bailed out by Lemieux and the luck of the draw gave them Crosby

I almost didn't have enough sarcasim in me to get that all out................

Damn Bettman, when will he ever learn that these "Sunbelt" southern teams like NJ just won't ever make it!

He got lucky with Pittsburgh being bailed out by Lemieux and the luck of the draw gave them Crosby

I almost didn't have enough sarcasim in me to get that all out................

They have a principal payment due July 1 for $80 million and have a total of $250 million in debt. That's about 115% of the teams worth.

B-A-N-R-U-P-T-C-Y.

Archived