2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

meh. I know the tv crew tried to make something of the Gionta hit, but IMO the two hits weren't even close.

The replay was even less convincing in favor of the hit on Gionta having been a penalty.

And there's number two. How's that feel Steve Bernier?

As much as I want LA to win, I ####ing hate when fans chant the opposing goalie's name. Especially a HOF, 3X SC winning one. And I hate Brodeur.

I'd love to see a crowd at the F'N Center taunt a goalie. Or stop reading the newspaper.

And there's three.

Damn, going to have to find something else to do tonight. So much for hoping for a tight, nail biting finish.

It's only the first period, which NJ was controlling until the Bernier debacle. They have plenty of time to make your wish come true.

Well, I'd say that about wraps this one up. Yes, I know, 44 minutes remaining in the game. But nothing the Devils have done offensively, or the Kings have done defensively, would lead me to believe 4 unanswered goals are even the slightest bit realistic. You know what they say, anything is possible.....but in this case I find the probability so low that I'm finding something else to spend my entertainment hours on tonight.

Disaster by Bernier. SMFH.

Do you hate superstars because they want to dictate where they play? Because that's about the only reason I can see hating Chris Paul. The guy was freakin' huge for the New Orleans community and didn't turn his request for a trade into the circus that Howard did, nor did he just bounce as a free agent leaving the team high and dry. Just trying to get a better handle on why you hate the star players so much.

Paul ABSOLUTELY turned his situation into a circus. First he wanted New York, then he wanted LA, then he pretty much got traded to Boston but nixed it, then he got traded to the Lakers, and that got cancelled and he threw a hissy-fit on Twitter and threatened to not show up to practices and whatever, then he just happened to "settle" with the Clippers. That's just the briefest of Cliff's Notes on that situation though.

In general, I hate that it's all about the players. They're selfish, primadonna douchebags concerned with buddying up and "the show" rather than anything else. All they do is flop and complain when things don't go their way. I started out LOVING Blake Griffin but after a month and a half or so in the NBA, the guy had the biggest fall from grace ever. Flopping, bitching to refs, jawing at other players, staring people down, acting all high and mighty like an arrogant punk.

I could go on and on, but I won't since this is the Finals thread. Don't want to derail it. Just wanted to give you a brief reply, didn't wanna leave you hangin'

Archived