2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

After watching that 5-3 and the snake bit Devils, there is no way, IMHO, they win this game. Devils had several open nets they could not hit and then Richards gets the call to cancel the 5 on 4...

Ugh, really, NBC? America's Got Talent is more important than the freaking Stanley Cup Finals? :thumbsdown:

I was surprised when the game wasn't on NBC. Can't believe the NHL didn't make their contract dictate that playoff hockey takes priority. Lame.

I was surprised when the game wasn't on NBC. Can't believe the NHL didn't make their contract dictate that playoff hockey takes priority. Lame.

Extremely lame. It was bad enough earlier in the playoffs, but I thought at least all of the finals would be on national tv (not the pseudo-national NBC Sports channel).

Folks! It is about money and advertising dollars. This is the NHL. Tennis and poker have higher ratings and 95% of this country has zero interest in hockey. How can you be shocked? Realize this is my favorite sport, but I am anchored in reality! The NHl would need bargaining power to put their product on prime time US TV and they have none. d4rksabre, you seem more grounded in reality than that.

Devils are pounding the Kings to start the second, results, 1-0 Kings... Incredible

I can't believe that play continued. I thought for sure Marty had that under his left pad. Not sure how the ref could see it since the rest of us couldn't. Weird.

Folks! It is about money and advertising dollars. This is the NHL. Tennis and poker have higher ratings and 95% of this country has zero interest in hockey. How can you be shocked? Realize this is my favorite sport, but I am anchored in reality! The NHl would need bargaining power to put their product on prime time US TV and they have none. d4rksabre, you seem more grounded in reality than that.

I suppose the chance they'd get bumped to second billing is a risk the NHL had to take.

This series is for all intents and purposes done. Jersey might as well fold up the tents.

OOOOOOOOH yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kopatar overpowers little Parise. Darcy, get Zack, He's a perfect Sabre: score some and is weak and soft when it matters. Plus, he wears a letter and fits right in with Vanek, Roy and Stafford. LOL

Time to draft men.

Boy my prediction was wayyyyy off, LA just unstoppable tonight!!! Refs have been terrible, but LA doesn't skip a beat. Things may start gettin ugly

Agreed. Refs better be ready with the whistles to make sure things don't get stupid.

Boy my prediction was wayyyyy off, LA just unstoppable tonight!!! Refs have been terrible, but LA doesn't skip a beat. Things may start gettin ugly

You are really just coming to the realization the the NHL isn'f officiated for the Roy's, Gerbes's and Ennis's of this world? Our Gm and coach don't have a clue? A team of soft players and midgets can't win a cup? Really? Pass the news to Black and Pegs, Cuz they are looking at their own diverticulum. Look it up!

New Jersey has to be wondering what the heck they got themselves into.

Unreal. 3-0 lead on a 4-0 blowout in the Stanley Cup Finals. Watching the Kings is like watching a racehorse that, just when you think it might run out of gas, suddenly finds yet another gear. They're absolutely rolling.

I just don't see how NJ manages to get a win on Wednesday.

Archived