2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

Haha its settled then (people's) is the decisive winner.

So, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? I hope the Aud club click won't rally around Pommer over something this minor! I don't want the heat! LOL

I dated one for a few years, does that count?

Yes, let the record show ;)

So, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones? I hope the Aud club click won't rally around Pommer over something this minor! I don't want the heat! LOL

Haha, its the offseason, we need to rally around something ;)

If the kings don't get back to their game, they will choke this series away. What happened to the kings that had a great physical forecheck and imposed their will? They played that way for about 10 minutes tonight, no one is touching Marty at all and there aren't many second chances either.

Btw the officiating has continued to be atrocious throughout the finals.

Did Kovy know that playoff seasons did as well. ;)

If he didn't before, he certainly does now.

Kovy and the Devils have to be feeling really good at this moment. Don't forget that the Devils won 4 straight to closeout the Flyers and 3 straight to closeout the Rangers. It is not too far fetched to think they can bring this series all the way back to a game 7.

Game 6 winner will win the cup. Obviously if LA gets their groove back and wins, it's over. However, ain't no way this series is going back to NJ only for the kings to win.

Unless something drastic happens, this series is going to seven and we will see history.

If the kings don't get back to their game, they will choke this series away. What happened to the kings that had a great physical forecheck and imposed their will? They played that way for about 10 minutes tonight, no one is touching Marty at all and there aren't many second chances either.

Btw the officiating has continued to be atrocious throughout the finals.

Henrik Tallinder!

If he didn't before, he certainly does now.

Kovy and the Devils have to be feeling really good at this moment. Don't forget that the Devils won 4 straight to closeout the Flyers and 3 straight to closeout the Rangers. It is not too far fetched to think they can bring this series all the way back to a game 7.

I don't expect they're breathing easy right now, but considering the alternative, they'll take where they're at.

I'm disappointed the Kings didn't win last night because 11-0 on the road would almost definitely be an unrepeatable feat. I'd expect Quick will have a bounce back game in LA, not so sure about Richards. (Yeah, there was nothing Quick could do on the game winner but he was very shaky in the 1st and handed Parise the opening goal on a platter.) If both get their heads on straight, I don't believe Joisey has enough to get it done.

The way Hank has been playing, I'm very confused as to why he had been scratched earlier in the series. Hadn't watched Joisey much at all before the playoffs this year, Henrique has been very impressive. Without him, they'd've been watching after game 7 of the 1st round.

The way Hank has been playing, I'm very confused as to why he had been scratched earlier in the series. Hadn't watched Joisey much at all before the playoffs this year, Henrique has been very impressive. Without him, they'd've been watching after game 7 of the 1st round.

Wasn't he still not 100% after some injury or other?

Wasn't he still not 100% after some injury or other?

He had a blood clot in his leg that he was taking blood thinners for and the doctors finally cleared him.

He talked the coach into letting him play after game three.

He had a blood clot in his leg that he was taking blood thinners for and the doctors finally cleared him.

He talked the coach into letting him play after game three.

Chz, I'm glad you are on top of these things ... :wub: .

Sounds serious ... those blood clots have been known to break free and cause a lot of grief. I hope he is really OK for the long term. I wonder if he got it sitting on airplanes for extended time.

Archived