2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

Maybe fans of teams that have been there before and won react differently?

I doubt that's it. It's not really something you can generalize, how people react to losing. I'm sure there are fans of every time that take it in stride. Or something funny could've just happened when they were on the screen.

i only caught part of game 1, but i thought it was good (perhaps not great) hockey. combine that with the stakes, and i was entertained.

but this guy from the 'peg thinks that the game on the ice in the SCF and the playoffs overall is just complete garbage. am i missing something?

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/nhl/nhl-wont-win-fans-with-this-dreck-156202295.html

i only caught part of game 1, but i thought it was good (perhaps not great) hockey. combine that with the stakes, and i was entertained.

but this guy from the 'peg thinks that the game on the ice in the SCF and the playoffs overall is just complete garbage. am i missing something?

http://www.winnipegf...-156202295.html

I watched the game and thought it was great. I've heard some media out here on the left coast that have the same sentiments as what you described. Generally I think its because their teams are out so its fashionable to pan it because its not wide open with tons of opportunity for goals. I'd rather watch this than the type of game Philly and Shittsburgh gave us.

http://www.winnipegf...-156202295.html

Well, they are the 6 & 8 seeds, after all. :blink:

I think his dreck is getting old...yes, people love to see lots of offense and goals and such, but I think Game 1 shows us the reason why these two teams got this far. It's good, solid, hockey and wins more games than otherwise.

Jonathan Quick moves like no other goalie. His ability to stay down in a low crouch and move to get in front of pretty much everything is just incredible. He must be doing something in his workouts that other goalies don't do.

What happened to the kings forecheck, jersey is all over them, I can't believe its only 1-1

Jersey figured out that they needed to bring constant pressure to LA's defense, and it's working for em.

For a 1-1 game it's been exciting.

And the Kings do the improbable, stealing a game in OT that they had no business winning. Outstanding.

Great game. Great win, Can't see Jersey coming back in this series but who knows?

NJ got robbed. They played so well and just didn't get the W. The Kings officially have the "it" factor.

Archived