2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils

TrueBlueGED

and they really need to STFU about the Gionta non call that shouldn't have been.

Gotta figure the refs just wanted Deboer and Oates to shut up.

I'd rather they just be incompetent. It would be egregious (to quote Cptn Jack Sparrow) if that was the reason to make a call like that.

and they really need to STFU about the Gionta non call that shouldn't have been.

I'd rather they just be incompetent. It would be egregious (to quote Cptn Jack Sparrow) if that was the reason to make a call like that.

Sure but the way this game has been, It probably just doesn't matter.

If the Devils come back though we'll be talking about it.

Refs handing out penalties like candy on Halloween. Not sure what Sykora was thinking taking that roughing penalty there. Discipline is out the window.

The Kings still better be carefull here. One goal by the Devils and it's a different game.

Doesn't this mean a Nolan gets on the Cup...before a Ruff?

Gotta love that. His kid plays a hard nose game. Buffalo could really use a guy like Nolan on their fourth line.

I'm really happy to see Quick get this cup. That kid has been my go to fantasy goalie for four seasons now and I can't not love him as a player after following him so closely.

Sucks that we're not watching our Sabres get it, but we'll get our chance.

Gotta love that. His kid plays a hard nose game. Buffalo could really use a guy like Nolan on their fourth line.

I'm really happy to see Quick get this cup. That kid has been my go to fantasy goalie for four seasons now and I can't not love him as a player after following him so closely.

Sucks that we're not watching our Sabres get it, but we'll get our chance.

I don't share, but really appreciate, your optimism. (At least not for many years)

Archived