GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-07-2012 4:00PM

Weave

12 hrs after missing the playoffs sunk in and the forum is a morgue already. I don't recall traffic backing off so quickly after last season. Is everyone done for the season before the season ends?

I'm not. I'll watch. I always watch. Yeah, it might end up supplementary entertainemnt but the Boston game will be on the tube in whatever room I happen to be in. We have a gathering to attend at the in laws place but we should be home before 8pm. I might miss the 1st period but I should be able to catch the rest.

I am really curious to see how the young guys handle this game. I expect the vets to bag it but I want to see the "new core" put in a full effort.

Wouldn't mind seeing McCormick give Lucic a challenge. He deserves a bigger challenge than Goose after the Miller debacle. I don't really expect anything to happen though.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to see Tropp give Marchand a good drubbing. This would be a good game for a bounty. :angel:

If I don't have other plans I'm definitely going to watch it. I'd love to see the Sabres take it to Boston with reckless abandon in a game where injuries to key players could seriously hurt Boston's playoff chances.

I want the Sabres to go out with d*cks and fists swinging.

12 hrs after missing the playoffs sunk in and the forum is a morgue already. I don't recall traffic backing off so quickly after last season. Is everyone done for the season before the season ends?

I'm not. I'll watch. I always watch. Yeah, it might end up supplementary entertainemnt but the Boston game will be on the tube in whatever room I happen to be in. We have a gathering to attend at the in laws place but we should be home before 8pm. I might miss the 1st period but I should be able to catch the rest.

I am really curious to see how the young guys handle this game. I expect the vets to bag it but I want to see the "new core" put in a full effort.

Wouldn't mind seeing McCormick give Lucic a challenge. He deserves a bigger challenge than Goose after the Miller debacle. I don't really expect anything to happen though.

Oh, and I'd LOVE to see Tropp give Marchand a good drubbing. This would be a good game for a bounty. :angel:

I'll definitely be watching. Hoping to see the kids rebound after what is likely the biggest letdown in their pro careers and end the season on as emphatic a high as possible considering the circumstances.

Isn't the game scheduled for 3pm?

I'll definitely be watching. Hoping to see the kids rebound after what is likely the biggest letdown in their pro careers and end the season on as emphatic a high as possible considering the circumstances.

Isn't the game scheduled for 3pm?

Game's at 4PM

I'll be watching.

won't be watching because i'll be at a venue where the game will mos def not be on.

even so ... i'm not sure that i would watch if i were at home. i just ... i don't know. i don't think i would watch.

in addition, BC's playing for a national title on saturday night, so, if i could be watching hockey, that's the game i would watch.

and i will continue to visit and post here, both throughout the playoffs and the offseason. i think that any drastic drop in traffic around here owes in part to this being the immediate aftermath of the big letdown.

tempcv.jpg

just, wow.

Game's at 4PM

this could change things for me.

we should be home before 8pm. I might miss the 1st period but I should be able to catch the rest.

I thought the puck drops at 4 - did the NHL move the time to accomodate TV or something?

EDIT: Read through the rest of the thread and found my answer. Sorry about that, I guess we're a little jumpy down here with F18s falling out of the sky and everything...

Unfortunately we won't get to see the young core in this one. Tropp and Foligno just sent back to Rocha cha.

Unfortunately we won't get to see the young core in this one. Tropp and Foligno just sent back to Rocha cha.

That's too bad, but it's the right thing to do.

I think whether I watch or not depends greatly upon the weather. I will at least be listening to it, though.

I thought the puck drops at 4 - did the NHL move the time to accomodate TV or something?

EDIT: Read through the rest of the thread and found my answer. Sorry about that, I guess we're a little jumpy down here with F18s falling out of the sky and everything...

yea no kidding.. I've been following that since it happened. Insane. I have family down there, one of whom works for the Navy. It's going to be an interesting time of questions following the next few days of investigation.

Was it close to you?

As for the game, I was already planning on being in Buffalo all day at various bars throughout the day so I'll probably catch some of it.

yea no kidding.. I've been following that since it happened. Insane. I have family down there, one of whom works for the Navy. It's going to be an interesting time of questions following the next few days of investigation.

Was it close to you?

As for the game, I was already planning on being in Buffalo all day at various bars throughout the day so I'll probably catch some of it.

I moved from that part of town because I grew tired of the sound of fighters buzzing the house every few days. The girl I'm seeing has a couple of kids, and they were staying with their father today who lives directly across the street from where it went down. Luckily they were fine, and so far there's no word of serious injury or fatalities.

As busy as Oceanna is, I'm mildly surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner.

I moved from that part of town because I grew tired of the sound of fighters buzzing the house every few days. The girl I'm seeing has a couple of kids, and they were staying with their father today who lives directly across the street from where it went down. Luckily they were fine, and so far there's no word of serious injury or fatalities.

As busy as Oceanna is, I'm mildly surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner.

I heard on the radio the quick interview with the fire chief or whoever and he said that 20+ apartments were hit. If nobody got killed it's a true miracle.

Archived