GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-07-2012 4:00PM

Weave

"Let's try the droppass on the PP, the Bruins will never suspect it." Damn I hate that stupid play.

We had a lot of trouble entering the zone before that play. It worked very well for weeks, if I recall. They also did this thing where they shuffle it laterally along the blue line until they get the third forward to commit, then pass it again laterally. We'd have 4 players just camped out at the opponents blue line, passing the puck down the line. Anyway, opposing teams have caught on, so I see what you mean, but it was a savior when it was semi-new.

Guest Sloth

OK. Odd time to compliment Miller, though.

Yes and no. Miller helped make the last month and half very entertaining for most Sabres fans. That's reason enough to throw a compliment his way. Because I can almost guarantee you people will not be talking about the almost incredible run the Sabres made two months from now.

Yes and no. Miller helped make the last month and half very entertaining for most Sabres fans. That's reason enough to throw a compliment his way. Because I can almost guarantee you people will not be talking about the almost incredible run the Sabres made two months from now.

My take on Miller is that he currently gives this team the best chance of winning. I don't think we could get a better tender than him through trade or our system.

Guest Sloth

I'm not a fan of any other team in the NHL, but just for the fun of it I'll pull for Chicago or LA to take the West. As for the East, I'll be pulling for any team playing Boston, Philly, Ottawa and Washington.

Thorton fighting Regehr when Regehr wanted no part of it............ Chara hitting Kaleta.......... Boston doesn't need to be playing dirty this game. It is meaningless to both teams. I really want to see somebody get hurt from Boston before this game is over. Karma's a bitch. I mentioned Seguin, somebody mentioned Thomas. I'll take either one.

Guest Sloth

Columbus would sure improve their lot with Vanek and Nash on the same line, wouldn't they?

Could Columbus afford that? And what would the Sabres want in return?

Archived