GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-07-2012 4:00PM

Weave

I am going to watch it. I've seen all 81 this season and I am going to watch game 82 as well. We win together, we lose together.

This is impressive. How many people here can honestly say they watched every single game this year? Not many I'll bet. Even with tivo there were plenty of games I skipped due to other committments or the games just being plain unwatchable.

If I'm still in the hospital tomorrow, I'll be watching. Otherwise I'll be watching at home. Had the wife bring me the laptop last night so I could use the slingbox. Had a great connection, no issues at all with the broadcast. Losing sucked, but last night wasn't their problem. Injuries to key players (Ennis, Miller, Myers, and Ehrhoff) and that road losing streak is what killed them.

I'm anxious to see what they do with the $$ they won't be spending on Boyes and Hecht. Three good players, two really good players, or one awesome player?

I'm in for a staph infection in my ankle that has been bothering me for months. It finally got bad enough that I needed IV antibiotics. The Sabres' season ended on the same day mine did!

This is impressive. How many people here can honestly say they watched every single game this year? Not many I'll bet. Even with tivo there were plenty of games I skipped due to other committments or the games just being plain unwatchable.

I don't think I missed any. If I did, it was only one or two.

I'm in for a staph infection in my ankle that has been bothering me for months. It finally got bad enough that I needed IV antibiotics. The Sabres' season ended on the same day mine did!

Were you borrowing Jay McKee's pads?

Get well, man!

:beer:

want me to put a cherry on top of it? ;) 7PM games are 1am in the morning games here ;)

Been to the game in Berlin against the Kings. Best day of my life. :)

New skates last year rubbed on the ankle bone and caused a callus that opened. Some insidious germs got inside and I've been battling ever since. I spray alcohol inside my skates before I put them in my bag every time I skate. No more rink showers for me, either. Screw that!

Rah rah rah. Unfortunately I'll miss this one as I'll be travelling. I'm kind of burnt out with the emotional roller coaster this season has been with its ups and downs and ups again only to be let down in the end once again. I'll get over it and get sucked right back in again next year. Maybe my hope tank will be full again by then. One last time for this team. GO SABRES !

Archived