GDT: Sabres at Bruins 4-07-2012 4:00PM

Weave

Glad to hear RJ calling the game. I know most Sabres fans are disappointed and possibly a bit down after being eliminated the other night, but I would not be surprised if RJ is the most disappointed Sabres fan. Kind of tough to watch this game.

As a side note, I support everything Lindy said and did after losing to Philly.

I am inclined to agree.

Guest Sloth

Does Leopold have another season in Buffalo? I hope he does. Provides veteran experience/leadership. He's reliable and makes few mistakes.

Does Leopold have another season in Buffalo? I hope he does. Provides veteran experience/leadership. He's reliable and makes few mistakes.

He has one more year on his contract, but trading him (and replacing him with an Amerk or Sulzer) is also one way to free up some cap room for changes up front.

Guest Sloth

After being traded to Buffalo, Sulzer played good hockey. But my question is whether or not he could play at that level for an entire season.

Guest Sloth

I thought it was ironic Leino scored Buffalo's only goal the other night.

I really can't believe that Ethron is starting.

I can. I'm not saying Miller is THE reason the Sabres made such a mad rush for the playoffs, but he if it wasn't for his temporary return to great goaltending Buffalo would've been knocked out a long time ago. He deserves to sit this game out.

Guest Sloth

Not a game related question, but does the NHL allow jerseys to be sold w/ any name and number? I'd like to get a Lafontaine jersey. The NFL will not allow people to order jerseys that have a retired players name and number. My brother tried to get a Kelly jersey but he was told they do not allow that.

Not a game related question, but does the NHL allow jerseys to be sold w/ any name and number? I'd like to get a Lafontaine jersey. The NFL will not allow people to order jerseys that have a retired players name and number. My brother tried to get a Kelly jersey but he was told they do not allow that.

Yes, you should be able to order a custom jersey with LaFontaine's name and number from the Sabres store or website. I ordered a Mike Ramsey at the store years ago. Not sure if there are throwback blue and golds available though as customs but they probably have some LaFontaines in stock.

Guest Sloth

Yes, you should be able to order a custom jersey with LaFontaine's name and number from the Sabres store or website. I ordered a Mike Ramsey at the store years ago. Not sure if there are throwback blue and golds available though as customs but they probably have some LaFontaines in stock.

Very happy to hear that.

Archived