Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'm gonna book a trip in July to hike Mt Zion National Park in Utah, looks pretty awesome!

I went to Arches a couple months ago. The park, and the drive to it from the 4 corners area, was knock me down gorgeous. Seriously. My parents did Zion and Bryce Canyon last year and said it was amazing. Utah, who knew?

I went to Arches a couple months ago. The park, and the drive to it from the 4 corners area, was knock me down gorgeous. Seriously. My parents did Zion and Bryce Canyon last year and said it was amazing. Utah, who knew?

I was looking at splitting the time between Zions and Bryce, I need to do a little research, but I'm excited

I'm gonna book a trip in July to hike Mt Zion National Park in Utah, looks pretty awesome!

This is a 1 day trip, besides that Utah is the most boring and ugliest state in the Union. 

We're (hopefully) going to Yellowstone and Teton in September!

This I can guanatee will be an awesome trip. Great sights and if you're into canoeing, kayaking and white water rafting is even better.

Yellowstone is incredible, I didn't know until I camped there that it is a giant volcano, which will make perfect sense once you see some of the sites. 

Utah is the US States equivalent of the top right corner of the crazy/hot girl scale.

So it's sexy, and deadly?

I think it was more a commentary on despite being beautiful with awesome national parks and scenery, there's also a lot of rural crazies, poly-amorous mormons and other unique sects of people that can only be found in Utah. 

Also this:

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=23777279

"More recently, a man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not."

I'd kill to be there in February or the beginning of March after a 3 foot snowstorm.

Guy I knew in high school is out in Bryce right now- they just had a pretty good snow and the pictures he's posting are extremely envy-inducing. 

No, that's Australia.

Sexy, deadly, but most of her is dead and dusty and filled with venomous snakes.

I'd still buy her a drink. 

Sexy, deadly, but most of her is dead and dusty and filled with venomous snakes.

I'd still buy her a drink. 

I know you were going for the Australia analogy on this one, but I'm having a hard time picturing "dead and dusty" and "sexy" at the same time. I keep ending up with an image of an old lady who looks like the crypt keeper :death: 

I know you were going for the Australia analogy on this one, but I'm having a hard time picturing "dead and dusty" and "sexy" at the same time. I keep ending up with an image of an old lady who looks like the crypt keeper :death:

Hey, don't kinkshame.

I think it was more a commentary on despite being beautiful with awesome national parks and scenery, there's also a lot of rural crazies, poly-amorous mormons and other unique sects of people that can only be found in Utah. 

Also this:

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=23777279

"More recently, a man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not."

Weirdly I didn't see a single Trump bumper sticker or sign my entire trip out west, and no MAGA hats, either.

insert photo of screenshot from the shining with distant shot of nude attractive pixellated woman in bathtub here

247.jpg

Serving woman in the bathtub in The Shining realness 

Edited by josie

Yeah, you might want to delete that one picture.

Oh yeah, remembering that one time i did a doodle and a cussword was on it

sorry man, fixed 

some of the posters on here have profile pics with more nekkid lady on them than that, though, just sayin' :p 

Oh yeah, remembering that one time i did a doodle and a cussword was on it

sorry man, fixed 

some of the posters on here have profile pics with more nekkid lady on them than that, though, just sayin' :P

Technically both characters in mine have no clothes.

Oh wait, there's a hat.

Edited by shrader

BodyGlide.

My summers, and my ass, haven’t been the same since I found it.

Thanks to dark. He suggested the product to me.

As wierd as this is going to sound, my ass thanks you too, dark!

Being home after away for 5 days. Awesome.

Sweet.

My mentor years ago was much older and would tell me stories about coming home from working out of town. He’d save his change the whole time and throw it out in lawn when he got home so the kids would be busy for a good while searching for it. It gave him free time to get reacquainted with his wife.

Sweet.

My mentor years ago was much older and would tell me stories about coming home from working out of town. He’d save his change the whole time and would throw it out in lawn when he got home so the kids would be busy for a good while searching for it. It gave him free time to get reacquainted with his wife.

BodyGlide.

I thought BodyGlide was exercise equipment. I wisely googled it before asking you why, given your line of work, you needed to work out when you got home. Whew. That was close.

BodyGlide.

I'm glad I could help my comrade in swap ass.