Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I'd like to see what's hidden in his AC unit.

Nice Dexter reference.

Speaking of thing that are awesome:

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

Mad Men

Just started watching Boardwalk Empire, they replay all season2 on HBO signature and 2. I'm recording all those while I'm downloading all season 1 to my DVR. DirecTV is the shiznit.

Nice Dexter reference.

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

Mad Men

Just started watching Boardwalk Empire, they replay all season2 on HBO signature and 2. I'm recording all those while I'm downloading all season 1 to my DVR. DirecTV is the shiznit.

I try so hard to get into Boardwalk Empire and I just can't get through the first episode. Does it start really slow and pick up or something? I've heard too much good about the show to give up.

Nice Dexter reference.

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

Mad Men

Unless you have to call them...

I try so hard to get into Boardwalk Empire and I just can't get through the first episode. Does it start really slow and pick up or something? I've heard too much good about the show to give up.

I wouldn't say it picks up. I enjoy the show, but it is pretty slow paced.

Nice Dexter reference.

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Hell on Wheels

Walking Dead

Mad Men

Boardwalk Empire is pretty overrated, IMHO.

Now, if you've got HBO on demand or HBO GO (which I think is included in an HBO subscription) and are looking for a good series, I highly recommend "Deadwood."

What is included in the FFF?

Wings (obviously). Cheese sticks, real french fries, the crappy McCain french fries for the kids, popcorn shrimp, jalapeno poppers, chicken strips were the rest of the menu today. Basically, if somebody brings it, I'll fry it. One of these days I'll learn how to fry a Snickers bar and/or ice cream and it will be a TRUE fiesta.

Of course, if you know a way to fry beer, passing that recipe on will also help. ;) (Like Donald Fagen says, for this one 'we've got provisions, and lots of beer, the key word is survival ...'.

Wings (obviously). Cheese sticks, real french fries, the crappy McCain french fries for the kids, popcorn shrimp, jalapeno poppers, chicken strips were the rest of the menu today. Basically, if somebody brings it, I'll fry it. One of these days I'll learn how to fry a Snickers bar and/or ice cream and it will be a TRUE fiesta.

Of course, if you know a way to fry beer, passing that recipe on will also help. ;) (Like Donald Fagen says, for this one 'we've got provisions, and lots of beer, the key word is survival ...'.

For the first time ever, I may have to take a Pepcid AC just after reading something! But damn, that sounds like a fun menu.

And if they can fry cola (I done seen it at a festival somewheres), you can fry beer.

Boardwalk Empire is pretty overrated, IMHO.

Now, if you've got HBO on demand or HBO GO (which I think is included in an HBO subscription) and are looking for a good series, I highly recommend "Deadwood."

I bought season 1 of Boardwalk to watch on the treadmill. I had just finished season 3 of Mad Men. I don't watch much TV, so my reward for doing unpleasant things (either cleaning the kitchen or working the treadmill) is watching an episode of something while I do it.

I'm on to season 4 of Mad Men, because Boardwalk just wasn't much of a reward. I couldn't get through ep 1 at all!

For the first time ever, I may have to take a Pepcid AC just after reading something! But damn, that sounds like a fun menu.

And if they can fry cola (I done seen it at a festival somewheres), you can fry beer.

:lol:

We normally have the FFF on opening weekend, but I was stuck at a hockey rink from 9AM until close to 4PM last Sunday. This Sunday was clear, so it was full steam (grease) ahead.

I totally forgot about getting pizza logs. They're definitely in for next year. If you can find me a recipe for fried beer, you're in. (Fried cola just sounds scary. ;))

I know this isn't the "would be awesome" thread, but I wish the half-stache would become fashionable. Hell, I might do it anyway. Just to clarify -- that's a mustache on either the right side or the left side. Don't do a half-stache with just the middle "half." That could be a problem for your Jewish friends.

Google it. Men have done this. Probably some women, too.

I know this isn't the "would be awesome" thread, but I wish the half-stache would become fashionable. Hell, I might do it anyway. Just to clarify -- that's a mustache on either the right side or the left side. Don't do a half-stache with just the middle "half." That could be a problem for your Jewish friends.

Google it. Men have done this. Probably some women, too.

What if you grow the half stache long enough to do a comb over to the other side?